Anal sex after treatments

Anal sex

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Anal sex after treatments

Postby ruined_life » 23 Nov 2014, 18:30

Hello forum. I am a gay bottom with have a chronic fissure that is not like most I read about. It is not painful really and it heals up but then always breaks open and bleeds again after a hard stool or inserting anything in my rectum. I take metamucil, cod liver oil, magnesium, lots of water, flax seed oil, manuka honey and coconut oil suppositories. I think this helps but it always breaks open again. I have lost more than one relationship because of this and my sex life is ruined. I have been using diltazem twice a day but its doesn't do much. The problem is when I schedule an appoint with a CRS for a consultation it will head because it takes months to get an appointment, so they always determine that its not a serious fissure. But is has been affecting me for 6 years! I am at the end of my straw here if I don't get this fixed I will kill myself. Are there many consequences with Cauterization, Advancement flap, or Botox? I self dilate but this just breaks open the fissure again. Are there any success stories of someone having a healthy anal sex life after these procedures? Please help I need some inspiration to continue living.
ruined_life
Fibre Addict

Topics: 4

Re: Anal sex after treatments

Postby soey » 24 Nov 2014, 04:27

Hello! So sorry you are suffering. I can't describe how low I've been because of my fissure, and I can't even imagine how it affects you, especially when it comes to your sex life ;( Seems like you are doing all the right things, and you're lucky if the fissure actually heals by itself! Have you tried to put your sex life on hold? I know it sucks, but even I had to(and I mean only vaginal sex). I didnt have sex for 7 months. And I'm very sexual.. sorry :P I know it takes about 1 year - sometimes longer for the tissue to get back to 'normal'. I mean, when your fissure is healed, you still have to be very careful for about a year! I too have the same problem with my CRS. But dont be afraid to call them 100 times a day and give them HELL in order to get help.
I had botox, and it did not affect anything at all. No complications.
I remember when my fissure was active, I prayed for death every night before i went to sleep. But hang in there, It will get better! One way or another!
A tip when you have hard stools; use the finger pressure point. When you go for a BM, sit up straight on the toilet, and use to fingers to press between your anus and tailbone. This helped me ALOT.

Hope you get help asap <3
soey
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 18