Anal sex 8 weeks after lis

Are you having, or have you had a Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy (LIS)? Please share your experiences here, or ask any questions.

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?

Anal sex 8 weeks after lis

Postby Mindhex » 21 Jun 2023, 07:36

I am transgender. I did anal after 8 week recovery from lis because it had been over three years since i could successfully bottom and i so badly missed being fucked. It was pleasurable but still unbelievably painful. I also noticed douching is a lot more harder with this fissure as my muscles clench immediately trapping water. I write all this to say will i need to do a second lis? The first lis did not fix anything clearly.
Mindhex
Fibre Addict

Topics: 7

Re: Anal sex 8 weeks after lis

Postby Rich44 » 21 Jun 2023, 13:40

Only a surgeon can answer your question. I am a hetero male and when I had a fissure it was bad enough dealing with what comes out of the anus when I had a BM let alone thinking about putting something in there so I can understand it's a WAY bigger issue for you. I am sorry you are suffering. I don't know what to tell you about a second LIS. I would think that you could expect some level of incontinence if you did a second one because they already cut the sphincter but I again am not a surgeon and they may have other suggestions.

One thing for sure - I would definitely check for the absolutely best colorectal microsurgeons in your country for this. Hopefully you are in the US where we have some of the best surgeons in the world for this. I know some Canadians who have come here for their LIS.
Last edited by Rich44 on 21 Jun 2023, 14:05, edited 2 times in total.
Fissure June 2014 - Oct 2020
Botox, skin tag removed - Feb 2015
Levator Ani Sep 2014 - Feb 2016 (left job, cured!)
LIS, skin tags removed - Oct 2020
Fissure 100% healed - Nov 2020
Still healed as of April 2024
Rich44
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Mindhex » 21 Jun 2023, 13:48

Unfortunately no i am in canada where the surgeons here lack real skill
Mindhex
Fibre Addict

Postby Rich44 » 21 Jun 2023, 14:13

Ha, sure you guys have universal health care but how's that working for you now?

Just kidding. I am for universal health care, but with a private option as well. Well the good news is you are close to the states and you can come here for second opinions if you want to pay. My CRS here in the Chicago area is a leader in the industry. The problem is you'd have to come here a handful of times for consultations and the surgery. But if you had a magic wand what would you pay for this to go away today? Probably a lot more than you think.

At the minimum you would have the first visit, the surgery and the follow up so that is three visits here. Plus additional visits if there are complications. My best guess on cost would be around $15,000 USD plus travel expenses. This CRS is located less than 10 minutes from O'Hare. You could literally fly in and fly out within a few hours for your pre and post visits.

What part of Canada are you in?
Rich44
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Mindhex » 21 Jun 2023, 14:17

Rich44 wrote:Ha, sure you guys have universal health care but how's that working for you now?

Just kidding. I am for universal health care, but with a private option as well. Well the good news is you are close to the states and you can come here for second opinions if you want to pay. My CRS here in the Chicago area is a leader in the industry. The problem is you'd have to come here a handful of times for consultations and the surgery. But if you had a magic wand what would you pay for this to go away today? Probably a lot more than you think.

At the minimum you would have the first visit, the surgery and the follow up so that is three visits here. Plus additional visits if there are complications. My best guess on cost would be around $15,000 USD plus travel expenses. This CRS is located less than 10 minutes from O'Hare. You could literally fly in and fly out within a few hours for your pre and post visits.

That's way more than i could afford. Universal health care only means students get to operate on you under the guise of the actual surgeon doing the job. I am in Toronto.
Mindhex
Fibre Addict

Postby Rich44 » 21 Jun 2023, 14:53

Mindhex wrote:
Rich44 wrote:Ha, sure you guys have universal health care but how's that working for you now?

That's way more than i could afford. Universal health care only means students get to operate on you under the guise of the actual surgeon doing the job. I am in Toronto.
$15,000 to get your life back? Are you sure about that? I'm just saying to think about it - end your suffering and get back to your sex life at the same time verses the alternative. I am simply giving a ballpark figure. Maybe on the low end it would be $8,000? I have no idea, you'd have to ask. Let me know if you want the contact info.
Rich44
Proctosphincteranalogist