Anal fissure using Carlson Vitamin E suppositories

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Anal fissure using Carlson Vitamin E suppositories

Postby genuser » 16 Mar 2015, 00:29

Hi All,

Appreciate the advice for below questions which related to Carlson Labs, Key E Suppositories, Natural Vitamin E, as not able to find the details through internet. Thanks in advance.

1) It is 6th day of using above suppositories daily. My intermittent painful anal fissure (since 6months ago) not reoccur after second day. Would like to check whether it is safe to use the Carlson vitamin E suppositories daily or short term only, in case it caused side effect or problem to rectum, because the suppositories will melt inside as oil.

2) Before every bowel movement, i have noticed that the oil is coming out first before stool (sorry for so detailed), thus would like to check whether it is due to the suppositories oil entered into the end of colon? If yes, wondering the oil can cause colon problem later?
genuser

Topics: 1

Re: Anal fissure using Carlson Vitamin E suppositories

Postby Fissurefrustration » 16 Mar 2015, 06:14

I've used these but after a week I developed a really nasty rash. it felt like they were helping to begin with but my bum grew sensitive to them quite quickly.

J
Suffering since June 2013

Methods tried:
GTN cream - migraines!
Manuka Honey / Coconut oil / Aloe
tag excision X 2, botox x 3
Dilatiazem
dilatation 2 X daily + Retin-C Vitamin Scar Treatment Oil 2 X daily - best thing ever.
Now pain free 2/7/21
Fissurefrustration

Topics: 56