Lecia's Surgery

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Lecia's Surgery

Postby Deleted User 5 » 13 Jan 2008, 08:34

I received a PM from Lecia yesterday and she said she was home from her surgery, and that the CRS only removed one of three hemorrhoids. She is in a *lot* of pain and taking strong painkillers for it. She said she could only imagine the pain if they'd removed all three! Image
I am sure she will be along to tell us all about the "experience" as soon as she is able. But I figured I needed to ease a few worried minds & let everyone know she is (so far at least) on the track for recovery.
Here's hoping that Val has a better day than her initial post-op experiences!!
My prayers and thoughts are with both of you gals!
Deleted User 5

Re: Lecia's Surgery

Postby Guest » 13 Jan 2008, 08:39

Thanks for letting us know Kim :)
Lecia, I really hope you get some relief from the pain soon, and I hope everything went as well as it could.
xxxx

Postby Guest » 13 Jan 2008, 08:47

I can't believe life is so unfair to so many people...namely us on the these boards. I hate to sound like a whiner when there are people with far worse things wrong with them in the world, but AF and hemorroids have the distinction of ruining your life just enough to make one go crazy, but not enough for one to be given special consideration. These two conditions are the closest thing to going through serious, completely life altering health conditions as one can get.
I wish you a speedy recovery Lecia!

Postby val » 13 Jan 2008, 10:20

Only just noticed your post, Kim-the operation must have affected my eyesight!
Glad you're back, Lecia, hope you're back on your feet and feeling better real soon.
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby Fissulyna » 13 Jan 2008, 17:33

CHRIS, I absolutely agree with every single word you said : (. Many times I tell people that even if one has a cancer he /she would be either cured in couple of months or be free from pain by leaving this world and not suffer on and on and on...and be subjected to humiliating exams and treatments and comments and little sympathy even from the CRS themselves.
I don't know - we have to be strong - just in spite if nothing else ! : (
LECIA - you know how much we all love you and pray for you - we hope that you are just too groggy to write and that your pain will go away VERY VERY fast and that your procedure was complete success !!!!!
We miss you and are with you in our thoughts and our hearts.
GET WELL SOON !!!!! LU
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Guest » 14 Jan 2008, 15:33

Thanks for your well wishes. It is tough. A lot worse now that I have had to go to teh bathroom. I was up all last night in pain, trying to go to the bathroom and then vomiting. I think my body is just severly out ofr whack from the anaestesia and pain killers. My bottom is spasming so bad that I can't hardly pass anything. It just clamps shut. My husband just went to get me some demerol to try to help with the pain. I am seriously thinking aobut trying a laxative just to get things going. I have tried fibverf, MOM, mineral oil, miralax and now I hav just stopped eating.

The took out one hemorrhoidal column and then two engorged papilla on the other side. Not even sure what that is excatly. Sorry my typing is atrocious.

Val, I am sorry you have been going through such a terrible ordeal yourself. I am glad it is over but man, what a battlefield we ahve let over! Please keep me updated on how you are doing.

Thanks for the prayers, Fiss and Kim. And Chris, your summary is so right on about how it feels to suffer with this. All the pain but non of the respect.

I have family coming out here for the next few weeks, Thank God. I don't know how i would deal with my children right now. I feel os bad for them. I am so useless right now. My daugther's birthday ws yesterday. I feel so bad it kidn of sucked for her but I will make it up to her. She wants a princess party when I get better. Who wants an invite?

How are you doing Fiss? How is the swelling? Hope your butt in calming down a bit. I know how alarming it is. My btt looks worse than befre. Like a grenadewent off. But that is a norma part of healing. And it has only been a few days.

Well, guys and dolls, thank you for caring about my situation. I have been thinking of you and wanting to get back here sooner so I could check in on you guys.

It m ay be awhie beofe I can ge on hrere regularly though but I will be thinking of you and if there is an emergency and you need something from me just PM and I'll try to check in.

Love,
Lecia

Postby Guest » 14 Jan 2008, 19:19

Lecia,
Oh you poor girl. I can't imagine the pain. We will pray for you. You don't deserve this. HUGs HUGS HUGS
Patty

Postby Deleted User 5 » 14 Jan 2008, 19:49

I'm just happy you are back! Image Sounds like you had a terrible night. I hope the Demoral will work well for you, you certainly could use a little pain relief right now!
I'll even overlook all your typos if I get an invitation!
Did you call your CRS about the laxative, they should have someone on call just for this kind of guidance..?
Get well soon, Lecia! Image
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 14 Jan 2008, 20:06

poor thing :(
no one deserves to be in that kind of pain.
i hope the pain meds help and you will be out of the terrible part very soon!

Postby mypoopyhurtsme » 14 Jan 2008, 21:15

Hey, Lecia. So sorry to hear you're in so much pain. Sounds like your butt has been to hell and back.
I hope you start feeling better soon! You're a truly strong and selfless person, and I'm sure things will improve every day. I wish you a speedy recovery!
mypoopyhurtsme
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 21