Yin-Care

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Yin-Care

Postby Guest » 14 Jan 2008, 19:49

My acupuncturist gave me Yin-Care wash for the fissure. So far, it does seem to be helping. If anything, it feels very soothing. It keeps the area cool, which feels good. I mix it 50-50 with water and apply a cotton ball to my tush.
She also gave me herbs to stop bleeding. These have really helped as I now have very little bleeding from BM.
Between the flax oil, pre-natal vitamin, chinese herbs, golden flower, Colace, Yin-Care, Nipedifine...I feel like a walking medicine cabinet!
here's to sloooow healing!

Re: Yin-Care

Postby Deleted User 5 » 14 Jan 2008, 19:55

Slow but steady! Let us know if the Yin-care continues to help!
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 15 Jan 2008, 03:41

Anything that soothes has to be good :)
Glad to hear the bleeding is better, hopefully you're on the mend.
Take care xx

Postby happyass » 15 Jan 2008, 10:07

hi new mommy,
did you talk with your acu about the other things that you are taking as well?
sometimes i really think the chinese herbs + a modification in diet a la macro + acupuncture is a good approach.
maybe keeing the niped and flax oil but not sure if you need the colace and other stool softners as there are chinese herbs for that too.....
happyass
King Fissure

Topics: 74

Postby Guest » 15 Jan 2008, 16:19

I did and she didn't tell me to stop anything. I have yet another appt. with her this week and I will ask. I may cut back on my colace (I was taking 2 a day) to just one because my stools seem to be too loose.
I am really hoping the acupunture does something! my doctor wants to see me again next week and he wants to discuss surgery if my fissure hasn't improved significantly by then.

Postby Fissulyna » 15 Jan 2008, 23:23

Oh Mom that would be wonderful if you heal without surgery !!!!! Just keep doing whatever you are doing - I know that it looks overwhelming but that is the way !!! Don't stop with anything too soon - fissure is a special "beast"- as soon as one thinks it is gone it comes back with a vengeance ! You have to stick with your regiment for loooooooooooong time to have long term success!
Best of luck !!!!! : ))))
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61