What treatment actually WORKS for multiple fissures

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

What treatment actually WORKS for multiple fissures

Postby jay2502 » 08 Aug 2015, 09:52

Or ''fissuring'' as my dermotologist calls it .

I'm at the end of my tether here .
After years of back and forth appointments to a CRS. I ended up referred to a dermotologist .
Who prescribed me an antifungal steroid cream to use for a month . And ''liquid parrafin / white parrafin'' I believe it's called. Which I must always use .

After a month of these treatments the redness was gone. The pain was down ALOT and I literally felt healed. I was on top of the moon .

However slowly but surely the old problems are creeping back and the small tears are reappearing along with the pain (althought I admit it's not as bad as it was )

Do I just need to accept I will live this way forever ?
jay2502
Salt Bather

Topics: 20

Re: What treatment actually WORKS for multiple fissures

Postby pinpin » 12 Aug 2015, 04:06

Multiple fissures at the same time may hint for Crohn, just to exclude this, you can undergo some blood tests with you doctor.

If they are just reoccurring one after another, that would mean you should be careful with diet, and stop, STOP straining doing BM. Relax take a time, don't hurry and you will find it less straining, with less tension and without damage.

And for you last question, I don't think you should accept this, and keep finding solution.

Please update how are you doing these days?
07.02.2013 - got open hemorrhoidectomy, leaded to slow healing wound. Link to story
11.12.2013 - LIS surgery
pinpin
Administrator

Topics: 42
Mood: Good