No blood for 5 days....then suddenly!

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

No blood for 5 days....then suddenly!

Postby Alejoboogie » 25 Sep 2015, 11:59

So i have been having a better time dealing with this fissure the past 5-6 days, my stools have been super soft and small so they pass with very minimal pain while going and after I'm done. No blood either, just a light stinging when I sit shortly after that goes away almost as quickly as it came. Then this morning after I had gone I noticed like a tiny speck of blood on the wipe. Figured it was nothing to worry about. Well I had to go again like an hour later (guess I wasn't completely done) and it was still soft and very minimal pain coming out, but there was blood again! Like kinda a lot, enough that I needed 2 wipes just to make sure I got it all. I just hope this doesn't mean it opened up again and I have to start all over. Everything was going so well. But the weird thing is, there's like no pain right now. I figured it would have been accompanied by some stinging or something but not. There's just an uncomfortable feeling as I'm sitting right now. But I think that might have to do with me anticipating pain haha.

I don't know if anyone else has experienced this...what am I saying? I'm sure someone here has experienced it haha. But if anyone has any advice on the matter or any kinda insight as to what's going on, that would be great. And also wish me luck, as I'm about to get on a plane and I'd very much like it if there was no pain. Cuz you can't exactly get up and walk around whenever you want haha.
Alejoboogie
Fibre Addict

Topics: 6

Re: No blood for 5 days....then suddenly!

Postby hayleyw » 25 Sep 2015, 12:15

The majority of af suffers experience this. I personally haven't seen blood for about 3 weeks until yesterday when I took a relativiely painless poop. The best in a while. Feeling quite pleased with myself I wiped and noticed some blood. Makes no sense at all to me. I've had really painful bms that required straining and i've gotten away with not bleeding in those instances. In my experience whenever there's blood there isn't necessarily much if any pain sometimes. It's odd but par for the course.

Don't give it too much thought.
hayleyw
Salt Bather

Topics: 8

Re: No blood for 5 days....then suddenly!

Postby Alejoboogie » 25 Sep 2015, 12:22

Hey hayley,

Well that's kinda a relief to know it's pretty normal. I know what you mean about the times where you expect blood but there's none. I've had some like that and it makes absolutely no sense. I'm hoping this isn't a setback as it really feels like I'm on the right track. To be honest i feel like the blood kinda coincides with how much you poop too. Cuz sometimes mine is super soft and small, but just a lot. All that rubbing against the fissure, regardless of softness and size, is probably not great. But idk really, these things make no sense lol.

Thanks for the reply :)
Alejoboogie
Fibre Addict

Topics: 6