What doctors don't tell you

Found a good website that has some really handy information?  Post your links here...

Return to References, Websites, Facts...

What doctors don't tell you

Postby Deleted User 5 » 09 Feb 2008, 07:15

I found the following website to be a very good source of general AF information. While most of you will find much of this information old hat, it is well presented, comprehensive, and should serve folks just finding out they have a fissure well.
It's at healthy.net
www.healthy.net/search/content/articles_wddty/anal_fissures3611.htm+%22anal+fissure%22&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=19&gl=us" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://209.85.165.104/search?q=cache:7Ve0KeXWVb0J:www.healthy.net/search/content/articles_wddty/anal_fissures3611.htm+%22anal+fissure%22&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=19&gl=us
Deleted User 5

Re: What doctors don't tell you

Postby Jo » 25 Apr 2008, 12:35

"Traditional Chinese medicine may offer symptom relief through herbs and acupuncture, while temperature-lowering products such as Anurex - biodyne plus shark liver oil - might give instant relief, even though they cannot cure the ulcer. "
This is interesting, has anyone heard of this product "Anurex"? temperature lowering product sounds odd to me.
Kim,
Wow! the little guy is very hyper!
Jo
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 5

Postby Deleted User 5 » 25 Apr 2008, 12:40

Here's a link to the anurex website:
http://www.anurex.net/
Yeah, the little guy is annoying, isn't he? Image
Deleted User 5

Postby Jo » 25 Apr 2008, 12:48

Not sure about freezing the butt, it may decrease blood flow and bleeding and maybe pain. But we need more blood flow to increase healing? I'm not sure if bleeding is good or bad. Sounds like that may slow healing?
Thanks for the good web site Kim.
Yeah, he's a little crazy for the eyes.
Jo
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 5

Postby Deleted User 5 » 26 Apr 2008, 19:47

No, I wouldn't think you'd want any bleeding, that's for sure! And yes, increased blood flow to the fissure site is most critical for healing!
And the hyper guy is long gone!
Deleted User 5