12 Days Post OP

Are you having, or have you had a Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy (LIS)? Please share your experiences here, or ask any questions.

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?

12 Days Post OP

Postby AJStyles » 19 Apr 2017, 14:21

Hi Guys, i am 18 Years old and i have an analfissure since almost 8 Months. I got LIS Last november 2016 but i made the mistake by not doing any Sitz baths and not keeping the stool soft. So what happened, of course it didnt heal. So i got another surgery 12 days ago.

I still feel pain, and the doctor meant he cut a little bit more deep than last time so it can fully heal this time. Is it normal that i am still in pain now? Sometimes more, sometimes less. Today is a little bit better than yesterday, but still hurts. I was at the hospital 5 days ago and the doctor checked it and meant it looks good. Sometimes during BM it bleeds but very rarely, and if it bleeds, its just a little bit. Nothing scary.

Still doing 2x a day sitzbath with camomile and keeping my stool soft.

Going to the doctor again in 10 days to check it. Anything i should know? Am i expecting too much after 12 days? When should it get better? Anyone here who had 2 surgerys?
AJStyles
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 16