Anal Fissure

Orange Juice a NO-NO??

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Anal Fissure

Postby irish lady » 18 Jan 2016, 04:56

Hi
Having suffered with a small anal fissure for years some good days some bad days as far as pain during passing a stool was concerned I made a chance discovery that ended my suffering.

I cut out orange juice and within 9 days my small fissure had healed! No more pain! OMG you cannot imagine the relief.

The only reason I joined this forum is because I wanted to share this information with other sufferers and I saw in the dietary advice section many tips that included Orange Juice and I thought NO NO NO!

I am dying to know if this measure worked just for me or would it work for everybody??

Please, please will some of you try this? Cut out Orange juice completely for 2 weeks (remember the body takes time to heal) and see what happens? Did it help, did it do nothing? What harm can it do and you may be making the best decision of your life?! I would love to know either way.

I did my own experiment out of curiosity and drank a glass of O.J last Thursday _ BIG MISTAKE - have now had pain on passing a stool for the last 2 days! Today is Monday! Why did I do it?? (Research of course)

I have no idea if this advice applies to limes, lemons and grapefruits! For the purposes of the experiment I suggest you cut out all of the above. Best of Luck!
I await with curiosity the feedback.
irish lady

Topics: 1

Re: Anal Fissure

Postby Savaici » 18 Jan 2016, 16:19

If it is good for you, that is great. We are all individuals. Welcome to our Forum!
Savaici
Administrator

Topics: 222