Another AF Question?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Another AF Question?

Postby Guest » 15 Jun 2007, 18:27

I really think you need to take some ibuprofen. When it hurts this much you need to control the pain better. Can you try 3 (200 mg) of advil and see if that helps? Then maybe lie on your stomach and watch tv or read and take it easy!

Postby Guest » 15 Jun 2007, 18:31

Ok I will do that Lecia, Sorry It's hard to be alone here. I hope I am not bugging you guys on this forum to much.
Patty

Postby Guest » 15 Jun 2007, 18:34

I have been taking 3-6 advill almost everyday. This can't be good for you. Can I take Aleve instead? Tylenol or bufferin??
Patty

Postby Guest » 15 Jun 2007, 18:36

Oh, yeah, definitely. It you mix up the meds you won't get accustomed to them and they work better. Long term advil use or any medication use can be harmful to the liver but so is living a life full of pain. I would take what you need for now.
And no, you don't bug us. I was in your shoes not too long ago so I understand.

Postby Guest » 15 Jun 2007, 18:43

Thanks Lecia
I took advil so maybe I can sleep tonight. I have only been taking advil the past cuople of weeks not so long term yet.
Patty

Postby dano » 15 Jun 2007, 20:15

i was worried also bout chrones and other related as i was having alot of gas before and after my fissure.BUT there was absolutly no family history of chrones or anything else for that matter,but when i started taking the metamucil caplets the gas stopped,but my rear still hurt,and still does.....
dano
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 13