another one..

Need some comic relief?? Games and quizzes are here. Want to talk about your pets, your life, etc? This is the place!

Return to Quizzes, Games & Chat

Re: another one..

Postby Deleted User 5 » 27 Sep 2008, 12:19

Judo! Then I can take on those mean old nasty ninjas!!
WYR fly across the channel on a winged jet pack, or swim it?
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 27 Sep 2008, 20:08

I think winged jet pack until it takes a nosedive and then swim the rest of the way!
Would you rather participate in an educational TV reality program for PBS or a tacky, trashy TV reality program for Fox?

Postby Deleted User 5 » 27 Sep 2008, 20:10

Educational TV Reality Show.
WYR have your radio stuck on The Nashville Network or The Traffic Channel
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 27 Sep 2008, 20:13

Wow-that's wack! Image
I guess nashville channel
Would you rather bet your life on a game of chess or the flip of a coin?

Postby Deleted User 5 » 27 Sep 2008, 20:15

Would you rather bet your life on a game of chess or the flip of a coin? At least with the chess game I could feel a little more in control.... Can I play a novice?
WYR grow up too soon or be a late bloomer?
Deleted User 5

Postby Fissulyna » 28 Sep 2008, 00:48

Grow up too soon - there is so much to learn about life , boy Image . I was VERY early "bloomer" and still learn so much about it all !!! I think one needs 10 lifetimes to comprehend most of the issues - maybe reincarnation actually is necessary LOL
One of my strongest peewees are immature adults - they just drive me crazy - I know it is silly - one can not force one's "maturity" , but still... LOL - maybe in my next lifetime I will learn to tolerate them better Image
WYR have nothing to do and bored to death at your work ( no computer games allowed lol, or any other way of entertainment ha ha - you literary stare at the wall he he), or overworked with impossible deadline to reach ?
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Guest » 28 Sep 2008, 09:13

I guess bored but I am so easily entertained in my mind I dont need a lot of stimulation!
Would you rather have to lick yourself clean every day but live in a nice house, or be brushed and massaged every day but have to live in a stable for the rest of your life?

Postby Deleted User 5 » 28 Sep 2008, 18:42

How on earth do you think these up, Leesee?
I'll be a cat in a mansion..
WYR have to drink beer to survive, or hot chocolate?
Deleted User 5

Postby Fissulyna » 29 Sep 2008, 00:55

I can't have any due to my beauuuuuuuuutiful fissured butt (grrrrrrrrrrrr....) LOL , but if I could I would choose hot chocolate definitely !!!
WYR go to High School all over again or a Collage ?
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Guest » 29 Sep 2008, 07:25

College! I would have gone to a different school and studied something different.
Would you rather spend the rest of your life living in the same place, or spend the rest of your life never living in the same place for more than a year?