are you getting an iPhone?

Need some comic relief?? Games and quizzes are here. Want to talk about your pets, your life, etc? This is the place!

Return to Quizzes, Games & Chat

are you getting an iPhone?

Postby happyass » 29 Jun 2007, 17:31

did you get one today, iFriday?
happyass
King Fissure

Topics: 74

Re: are you getting an iPhone?

Postby Guest » 29 Jun 2007, 21:13

Heck no! I've got two kids in private school!
Did you get one enchilada man?

Postby happyass » 30 Jun 2007, 06:01

hi lecia, that's a cute dress....i like that peachy color. what is the little design around the waist? are they roses?
no, i am not buying an iPhone.
i love everything Apple of course but you will never get me to be an ATT customer ever again.
plus, if iPods are so easy to scratch and sorta 'delicate', i can only imagine how much more the iPhone would be.
i got a Nokia 5300 MusicXpress phone earlier this year and it's my version of an iPhone mini :-) the only thing i would love to have next in my phone would be a GPS system to get me from point a to point b if i should ever need it without having to go thru the phone web/internet.
other than that, i am not getting an iPhone.
yeeee.......
happyass
King Fissure

Postby Guest » 30 Jun 2007, 10:46

Thanks, Gareth. The flowers are daisies around the waist.
Yeah, I thought ipods looked too delicate too. I still carry around a boombox. (j/k)!
Yeah, we try to steer clear of AT&T but looks like they took over Cingular which is what we have. My husband has one of those new razor phones and I am stuck with a tracfone. What gives???

Postby mypoopyhurtsme » 30 Jun 2007, 12:25

The iPhone is so high-tech and can do so many things...I wonder if it has a feature that cures AFs. If so, I will definitely buy one. Maybe even two.
Otherwise, I'm sticking with my Crazr.
mypoopyhurtsme
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 21

Postby SunshineHope » 01 Jul 2007, 18:18

Hey Lecia, I wanna see the dress! I forgot to add "shopping" to one of my stress relievers in that other post... I'm clothing obbsessed Image
I might get a razor as a gift, but I don't really understand what's so special about it... It's just thin, really really thin... I'd love to get an iPhone!! I have 2 ipods haha the second was a gift, the first one broke.. It's not that delicate, I suppose... I have a cover for the one I use now.. It's good especially if you can buy ipod speakers to hook it up to :cheer:
SunshineHope
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 38

Postby Deleted User 5 » 03 Jul 2007, 12:04

I have this thingy; its very reliable and in a very chic shade of flat black...it has a wire that goes into the wall and a receiver with a curly cord that attaches to it's body. You stick your finger into holes in it's dial and you -- get this -- spin the dial to "dial" the number you're calling! It hasn't failed me now for thirty years!!! And I only paid $15.00 for it!!
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 03 Jul 2007, 12:09

I used to love those things! My grandparents had one when they talked on a party line. I always liked playing with the cord, getting tangled up in it. Those receivers were so heavy too, if you dropped one on your foot, you would be in a cast!
So no cell phone for AFSF's very own Ithurtstosit???

Postby Deleted User 5 » 03 Jul 2007, 12:52

Yeah, I also have one of those expensive, yet cheaply made, impossible-to-figure-out, always-dropping-my-calls cell thingys, too.
Deleted User 5

Postby happyass » 05 Jul 2007, 20:14

steve, your comment cracked me up!!!!!
:-)
happyass
King Fissure