badger healing balm

Discuss changes in diet that have helped you manage your fissure, or any supplements or medications/creams that have been effective.

Return to Diet Tips / Supplements

badger healing balm

Postby Guest » 06 Jun 2007, 15:02

Hi~
When I saw I could try three new things, I bought them all. The badger balm stings.... is this normal??? The aloe is very soothing... and the balneol is great.
What I was wondering is... if you never have surgery and just live with the pain--- will it like..... hurt me for like--- I mean is it dangerous?
Thank you so much-
misti :cat:
p.s.-- Has anyone tried epsom salts in their bath water? I buy this stuff at k-mart called VILLIAGE NATURALS THERAPY FOR THE BATH == ACHES AND PAINS relax tired and sore muscles reduce aches and pains-- NATURAL MINERAL BATH eucalypus-chamomile-rose hips
It is green liquid in a clear bottle... I do not recommend the salts.... it makes my bum bleed--- but the liquid does not.
VERY HELPFUL
misti :cat:

Re: badger healing balm

Postby Guest » 06 Jun 2007, 15:30

Hey Misti,
I don't know anything about the badger balm for AF. I have seen it at the store and we having the Badger Balm sleeping balm for the kids. I would not use anything again if it stings and would not use that again. The Balneol and Aloe Vera are both pretty tried and true and I would feel comfortable with you using either of these.
I have used the Epsom salts and they did seem to help with healing and inflammation. I would be hesitant to use anything with eucalyptus in it because it can be a skin irritant.
I don't think there is any danger if you decide not to have the surgery but chronic pain can be debilitating and I would definitely not want to see you live with that particularly if there are things that can help. I think you will know when the time comes-usually when you are so sick of it and you are willing to trade the pain you know for the unknown and the hope that you don't have to live your life like this.
Take Care,
Lecia

Postby erik » 06 Jun 2007, 19:01

I have used badger balm for almost a year. I like the "basic badger balm" just caster oil, olive oil and beeswax. or the healing balm. you can get them from balmworks.com
erik
Salt Bather

Topics: 19

Postby erik » 06 Jun 2007, 19:02

and Lecia,
I LOVE THE SHIRT!!! Image
erik
Salt Bather

Topics: 19