Botox again today 11/7/07..

Are you having, or have you had a Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy (LIS)? Please share your experiences here, or ask any questions.

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?

Botox again today 11/7/07..

Postby Guest » 07 Nov 2007, 17:06

Hello,
Well I had another shot today. I hope this helps me heal right up but my CRS said that I can come back if I want another one. He said it looked better since the last time when I got my first shot, but it is not completely healed. He also said ..now listen to this.. He bases my progress on my symptoms if my symptoms are improving then he said the fissure is getting better. He had a patient that was pain free and feeling great but when he examined him he had a horrible looking fissure, but the guy was doing great go figure. My friend who has Chrohns has mutiple fissures but she said she has never had the pain I had weird huh? Anyways at least this second shot will get me thru the holidays I hope.
Take Care,
Patty
:snn:

Re: Botox again today 11/7/07..

Postby Guest » 09 Nov 2007, 18:36

Hello,
I am still sore today. I had my shot wednesday so it has only been two days. I know I have to give it time. I hope someday that I can have a BM with no pain before, during and after. Do you think that is possible?? OMG!
Patty

Postby Guest » 09 Nov 2007, 18:39

Thanks for the update!!! I bet this will do the trick for you-you are doing so much better.

My CRS said she has seen people who have large gaping fissures and don't even have pain, yet people who have papercut size fissures can have debilitating pain!!!

Postby Guest » 09 Nov 2007, 18:51

Lecia,
Yah my CRS said just about the same thing. I just want it gone like everyone else. At least I am not having the pain I had this past summer so I say the Botox did help me. Keep your fingers crossed.
Thanks
Patty

Postby Guest » 09 Nov 2007, 20:04

I sure will! I so want you over this thing-I know you do too!!!!

:sch:
I played Schroeder in "You're a Good Friend Charlie Brown"

Postby Fissulyna » 09 Nov 2007, 20:52

Burnbuttgirl - I also hope that this second shot will make your F go away completely and forever ! Fissures are such strange things regarding symptoms and pain - as i mentioned on my other thread, one of my CRS also said that when you have LIS pain is gone even though F itself does not even have to heal !!! It is those stupid muscles that make it painful. Just talked with my Sis, she discovered that her friend's son had a fissure as a 9 year old boy and couldn't heal :(, so it is not true that kids always heal from those either. He had a LIS and never had a problem again even though he is still often constipated !!!!! New F never appeared which confirms theory that once you have a LIS it is very unlikely that you would have another one in your life.
God luck !!!!!And be first to heal here ; ) so we finally can celebrate one F less in this world !!! Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Guest » 09 Nov 2007, 21:07

Is it just me or whenever Fissulyna types F I automatically think of the other F word.

must just be me!!! Image

Postby Fissulyna » 10 Nov 2007, 00:16

Oh, hahahahahha, I hope it is just you, ha ha haaaa, you naughty , naughty ; )!!!
C-c-c-c-c-c :joker: Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby juney » 10 Nov 2007, 00:40

no lecia, it's not just you...as far as we're all concerned though it might as well be the other word!
juney
King Fissure

Topics: 36

Postby Guest » 10 Nov 2007, 06:59

I thought the same thing too about the F thing. I say the F bomb everytime I see blood and to the fissure. I saw blood this morning I hate that, but I know Kim said this is a normal thing even during the healing process. It is frustrating though.
Patty