Bristol Stool Scale

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Bristol Stool Scale

Postby small_flower » 02 Mar 2008, 09:32

Oh really?
One time when I was little I was eating lunch at home with my parents and accidentally choked on something. I was so afraid to eat after that, that I just drank liquids, drank and drank and drank. Eventually I got so hungry that I had to go to the hospital. I wouldn't eat, I was just too scared. They tested my urine and they said it was like water and that drinking too much water washed out all the good nutrients too! Weird...
small_flower
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 62

Postby Fissulyna » 02 Mar 2008, 13:17

Well, if we drink EXTREMELY huge amount of water, faster than our kidneys can excrete from our body - we can also get swelling in all parts of the body - including in our scull and DIE ! But, we are talking here about extreme cases. Doctors who examined you wanted to use "simple language" , again - one of their favorite - assuming that we are all stupid and can not understand simple bodily processes . What they meant was that you flushed out some minerals like maybe you ended low in Potassium or Nitrogen - minerals that regulate many metabolic processes in our body and are always excreted in the urine too, so , that was probably what happened. Nutrients - no way !!!
Drink at least 8 glasses of bottled water a day (one from the tap is full of crap - hey, it rimes ; ))), and you will do your body geat service : )) !!!
All the best Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby juney » 03 Mar 2008, 17:31

with the MOM i'm a 4-6 on the scale, depending on how much i take the night before. when i got the fissure i was definitely a 1 or 2, and then once i got everything under control it was 3 or 4 almost everyday but that must not have been good enough to help me heal. interesting chart.
juney
King Fissure

Topics: 36