Extra Virgin Coconut Oil - omg - it's fracken working

Please help others by posting your success story here. Tell us what worked for you, before you move on with your fissure-free life!!

Return to Anal Fissure Success Stories

Re: Extra Virgin Coconut Oil - omg - it's fracken working

Postby Sufferingbadly » 14 Jul 2015, 23:35

That's great to hear!! I'm back at it with the coconut oil. I was pain free and feeling healed for a month and a half but yesterday I re tore and I'm bleeding, and it does hurt so I'm using the coconut oil again, wiping with wet toilet paper and drinking lots of water along with taking miralax every night before bed. I think when I started lowering my doses, that's what caused a harder BM than what I was having. :(at least I can function after so that I can work..but I feel like the pain is getting worse and worse. :verysad:
Sufferingbadly
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 5

Postby Deleted User 4175 » 23 Aug 2015, 11:12

Throughgrittedteeth wrote:I found this forum after a desperate search for some pain relief. After months of pain (that puts it lightly doesn't it?) I have bus not had a pain killer for a week! For the last 3 days, although a couple of painful BM's (nothing like before though) I've been almost feeling normal!!! I use FYBOGEL and have upped my fluids (mainly water intake) and bought myself some coconut (Virgin) oil. I apply after every BM (after cleaning with a moist wipe as opposed to loo roll) and before bed. I also use it as a spread on seeded bread! Oh, I mustn't forget I eat All Bran for breakfast now. Really is worth trying all these. No shooting pains in the last 3 days either. My fissure is still there but the pain relief in a week is just that... a relief. At least I'm having a break from it. (I'm in UK)

How are you getting on with the coconut oil. Hopefully you have continued to make progress. Has your fissure gone now or is the oil still just controlling the pain?
Deleted User 4175

Postby linnn » 04 Sep 2015, 18:39

Wiltsman wrote:2 yrs if misery with very painful fissure
Botox made no improvement
Rectogesic did nothing for me
Then I read about Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil and got some from Amazon ... 3 days of use - twice a day and its helping greatly.
I can actually pass wind whereas before my sphincter was so tight due to spasms that it was almost impossible for air let alone a poo to get out!
I'm not cured and will update as I go but for the time
being I feel so much better.
It has to be asked - why are complimentary natural ingredients not paper of NHS options?

hi.. I also using the organic coconut oil. and for the past 2 days, I can actually pass my wind to. Eventhought it was a bit hard for me at the beginning. But I'm just like you. I'm not cured enough. The pain is just there when I'm trying to sit. Sometimes the pain will come even when I'm standing for 2/3 hours. I am 23 y/o. The pain just made me so stress out. Do you actually put the oil inside of your anus? or you just rub it outside?
linnn