Fissure DX??

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Fissure DX??

Postby Guest » 18 Jun 2009, 10:52

I actually saw this ad on your forum advertised and they claim anal fissures can be healed in six weeks with their drug.....anyone used this?

Re: Fissure DX??

Postby Guest » 18 Jun 2009, 10:56

or this stuff?
http://www.hemorrhoids-help.com/anal-fissures.html
I have been a lot better in the recent two weeks, then today feel pain again. This is so frustrating!

Postby Deleted User 5 » 18 Jun 2009, 11:25

Those ads are "targeted" here by google ads and I would not put 1 cent of stock in any of them!! (but they do help pay for this site through forumation! :) )
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 18 Jun 2009, 11:27

thanks, I figured they were most likely crap (!) but hey you never know....
How is everyone?

Postby Deleted User 5 » 18 Jun 2009, 11:58

Ha ha... Image...it's probably a good thing the people spending their money on those ads don't actually read the threads here!
I am doing very well, Tracey, but then I am long over my fissure...how about yourself?
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 18 Jun 2009, 12:13

Not too bad, just having another not so great day after feeling very well for a couple of weeks. Not sure if I did anything different, just in more pain today. It's never horrible and certainly better than a month after surgery (January) but I wish it would be gone away either completely or like it was yesterday.
I wonder if they make up those "rave reviews" on their sites. I remember being the in the worst of pain but scared to order any of those types of things and opted for surgery...

Postby Deleted User 5 » 18 Jun 2009, 12:46

I wouldn't know, but it *is* hyperbole because there is no quick simple fix for AF. If there was, they sure wouldn't be advertising like that, there'd be glossy-paged ads in Newsweek, People, or whatever. But when people are desperate and in pain, a certain percentage are going to fall for the garbage.
Sorry to hear you are not having a good day. :( But happy it's not horrible...whew! Have you considered a hot soaky just for old times sake? Do you think maybe your stools might be a bit harder and dryer than usual?
Don't be too upset, based on what I've read in your other threads, your prognosis seems excellent and I am sure you are just enduring the last remnants of your AF as it passes into history. Soon it will all just be a bad memory and something to relate to someone else you know having butt problems! Image
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 18 Jun 2009, 12:49

I sure hope so. I see healing time varies so much and know that I have had the surgery, so all should be well in time. It's just when I have a bad day, it's hard not to panic and think I will revert back to the excruciating pain I was in at one point. I try to keep positive. Thanks so much Kim for the encouragment.

Postby Deleted User 5 » 18 Jun 2009, 12:52

Yeah, stay positive because non-linear healing is the nature of AF. That's just how it goes. Just go easy on your tail today and maybe try a little of whatever stool softener you use for a few days.
Good luck! Image
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 18 Jun 2009, 13:00

Yes it seems lot of people on here have ups and downs, with no consistency...you would think if it is healing, it heals and goes away!
Yes I am on magnesium and stools have seemed fairly soft, but are very well formed. I thought i had sort of dry stools monday, but it didn't start hurting until today so that doesn't seem likely to be the culprit. I am walking, but that always seems to help and raise my spirits as well. Baths never seemed to help so I quit those awhile back......