Happy Birthday AFSF Forum!!!!

Any changes made on the Forum, this is where you will find it. Any news, this is where we will share it with you!

Return to Forum Announcements

Happy Birthday AFSF Forum!!!!

Postby Deleted User 5 » 04 Nov 2007, 19:20

Wow. I almost overlooked the calendar. :`~: :!^~: :`~:
This board is one year old TODAY!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Thank you, Cheryl, Image for all the folks who have come here and found good advice, friendship, and perhaps even a little relief rom their daily agony.
Let me also thank you, because it was becuase of this board I found the courage to have my surgery and finally say goodbye to Bob, the anal monster, once and for all.
Your effort has paid out in spades! Here's a high five just for you!!
Deleted User 5

Re: Happy Birthday AFSF Forum!!!!

Postby Guest » 04 Nov 2007, 19:39

Wow-I can't believe it! This calls for a toast. Okay, does everyone have their Miralax spiked water? Image
Here's to the first year of the AFSF and thanks to everyone for making it a success (not that you really thought or wished you would end up here) and here is to a fissure free future and happiness and a life full of love and joy.
God Bless,
Lecia Image

Re: Happy Birthday AFSF Forum!!!!

Postby Cheryl » 04 Nov 2007, 22:58

oohhhweeeeee!! Happy Birthday AFSF!! Image
Can not believe it has been a year!! Im so glad that this place has brought us all together to help each other - (your right Lecia.. the last place id ever imagined my self to be... or creating a forum for that matter... Image )
Well heres to many more years of helping out folk who are feeling the pain of Bob... lets rid him once and for all hey!!!!
Congrats guys Image
Cheryl
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 22