Grateful for this forum!

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Grateful for this forum!

Postby Eliot » 24 Nov 2016, 20:26

I am new and am truly grateful for this forum. I decided to contribute by highlighting E Key Suppositories. I have had a fissure for about 3 weeks. My GP dr thought it was only hemorrhoids and actually tried to shove them in, which I think caused further tearing. Anyway, saw colorectal dr 2 weeks ago and put me on nifed/benzocaine compounded ointment to relax spasm. But what has majorly helped to relax are the vitamin e suppositories because of the coconut oil I think...the only thing that has worked and I have tried and researched everything and I mean everything. I feel like I have been tortured as a P.O.W. for weeks. The pain has been unreal until using these. Good luck.
Eliot

Topics: 1

Vitamin E suppository only

Postby Eliot » 24 Nov 2016, 21:14

Do not use prep h or any other that constricts. That will actually cause further spasm. The problem with creams/ointments is that it is very difficult to reach the fissure spot. But you can with a suppository by inserting back and forth before pushing all the way in.
Eliot

Topics: 1