Has this every happened to anyone before???

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Has this every happened to anyone before???

Postby Guest » 12 Dec 2007, 11:30

Ok,
I thought I made it through a tough spot, you know, a week were you feel like it's about to tear. But this morning, I had what felt like the "beginning" of a tear, like just a little irritation to the fissure, and BAM...lots of blood. It didn't hurt nearly as bad as when I usually tear it and see blood, so this one has me stumped.
Has this ever happened to anyone else?

Re: Has this every happened to anyone before???

Postby buttgirl » 12 Dec 2007, 13:39

Yep. these boogers are unpredicatable. Sometimes even a little tear can cause a lot of blood. I though I was going to cray a couple weeks ago when I saw blood. I thought I would be super sore the next day, but I actually felt better than I had in about a week. figure that one out.
buttgirl
King Fissure

Topics: 67

Postby bherna1 » 12 Dec 2007, 21:26

yes this is on going for me. i noticed if i use the aloe every day down there once in the morning and once before bedtime it doesnt bleed as much and heals up real quick. it would be worth giving the aloe gel a shot. Let me know how it works out if you try it. I have had no pain or discomfort in three or more weeks. I do tear it open but once i apply the aloe gel it heals right up. inflammation is very minimal.
Good luck
Bernard
bherna1
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 12

Postby bherna1 » 12 Dec 2007, 21:28

if you feel a tear coming on apply the gel and sometimes it will not open back up.
bherna1
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 12

Postby Guest » 13 Dec 2007, 05:12

yes - I was doing so well too and then again for about the 10th time, fell off the wagon not paying attention to things with the holidays coming and I had lots of blood this morning. Not a huge pain, but you know how a little blood looks like a lot. When will i learn!!! Back to the old routine again before things get worse.

Postby Guest » 13 Dec 2007, 07:55

Yeah, I had bleeding last week the first time I had any in months.

Postby Guest » 13 Dec 2007, 10:06

It's weird with the Nifedipine. This is the second this has happened. I get a lot of blood one day, then nothing the next. Before I started using Nifedipine, it would take about 7-10 days before I'd be blood free again.
I'll definitely have to give the Aloe gel a shot. The problem is I just don't know when to use it as I typically use the Nifedpine. I think I'll give it a shot once I have my botox.

Postby Guest » 14 Dec 2007, 19:58

Chris,
Now you will be the Botox King! Let me know how it goes. I will be thinking of you. I use Nefedipine too. Even after my shot my CRS told me to continue using the cream. I also use aloe every once in awhile. Good luck!
Patty

Postby Guest » 16 Dec 2007, 10:57

I had LIS about 3 months ago. Some days I feel ok but other days it feels really irritated and sore. I would have expected it to be completely healed by now. I use TUCKS when it gets irritated. I have no bleeding just soreness. What experience do others have after having a LIS?

Postby Deleted User 5 » 16 Dec 2007, 11:07

I was feeling darned good three months out, but I still had the occasional slight smear of blood on the TP, not too often.
Deleted User 5