Healed Fissure but Skin Tag Dilemma

A sub-forum to talk about what our fissures, etc., leave behind. Tags, uncomfortable and sometimes painful. This is the place!

Return to Anal Skin Tag/Sentinel Pile

Re: Healed Fissure but Skin Tag Dilemma

Postby happyass » 20 Apr 2007, 17:52

my CRS told me that not all skin piles should be removed....we need the elasticity of the skin....by removing it, we tighten the membrane/skin and could possibly leave us vulnerable to another fissure.
try the squat too for getting the inflammation down.
also if you are prone to farting a lot or crap a lot with any kind of strain, that little pile will remain alive. the trick is to completely relax and stop the strain.....
it will get smaller in time......
i had one but doc didn't want to remove it and said that its perfectly fine to have your skin tag! it's a badge of courage!
a badge of beauty!
yeah, right!
happyass
King Fissure

Topics: 74

Postby Guest » 22 Apr 2007, 09:29

Thanks for the info, Gareth! I wouldn't mind it being there if it didn't hurt so much!
I tried the Balneol and it stung big time-so I wouldn't really recommend trying it! But the aloe vera did help. It is helping to soothe the irritation. The CRS also mentioned Vitamin E to help soften and heal and reduce the scar tissue over time. I haven't tried that as I want to try each separately for awhile so I can attest to what is working or not.

Postby Deleted User 5 » 22 Apr 2007, 13:38

I wonder if vitamin K cream would help? It's good for spider veins, so it definately gets utilized by the body...
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 22 Apr 2007, 13:50

Yeah, maybe so. I'll just try one thing at a time and see, but Vitamin K is good for spider veins so maybe would be good for this! Why don't you try it first!

Postby Guest » 26 Apr 2007, 11:18

Lecia, I'm SO glad to hear your fissure has healed, congratulations! I am sorry you are still in lots of pain but hopefully you can continue on a positive healing path and your pain will go away soon! Hang in there!
Suzy

Postby Guest » 26 Apr 2007, 11:22

Well, thank you Miss SuzyQ! The aloe vera and baths are helping with the pain but it is still slow. But I am not anywhere as near as bad as I was even a few weeks ago so I sure am happy about that. Thanks for your reply and hope to hear soon about your healing!
Lecia

Postby Deleted User 5 » 26 Apr 2007, 12:32

Hey, Leish, I am SO HAPPY its better!
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 26 Apr 2007, 12:35

Thanks, buddy boy! Had a rough day yesterday but today is much better.

Postby Guest » 26 Apr 2007, 18:29

Lecia ,
I too am happy that you are doing better. I am praying for you as well. You know the one good thing that has come from my bout with this problem is that I have read more of the BIBLE in a conemplative way than I ever have. Although I have read a fair bit of the new testament and in fact a fair little bit of the old testament in the past 38 years-- it was always done in a fashion to get it read. The last few weeks though I have taken to reading the Bible as I soak in the tub. As I do I am spending tthe time to truly try and understand. I am reading the notes and and variious notes referring one back to quotes and sections from the old testament. It is intrigueing.
God Bless You All!
WA

Postby Guest » 26 Apr 2007, 18:40

Hey WA,
I read the bible in the tub too-isn't that funny! Yeah, nothing brings you closer to God's throne of grace than pain and suffering. It is during these tough times that I have learned to hang on to God with all I have and not let go!
Lecia