Healed my fissure with naturopathy

Healed fissure

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Healed my fissure with naturopathy

Postby Vug » 09 Jan 2018, 09:20

Hello all,
I have just joined the forum but have been reading people's stories since a long time.
I have fissure since last 3 years and like everyone it always has come back every time am stressed or enjoying myself a lot.

I have been suffering this time since 22 nd November when had a personal issue of stress.
I suffered and applied the ointment for 1.5 months twice a day but nothing happens.

Finally I was forced to attend a naturopath seminar near my house by my mother.

So basics is no eating till 12 pm in the morning. Post 12 you get a green juice in followed by lunch of only raw salads.
Evening have cooked vegetables nothing else.
No tea- no coffee-no garlic plain vegetables.
No water till 12 pm also. (I did cheat on this but only a glass till 12)
They have given me an equipemnent for water enema which is easy which you are supposed to take twice a day. Which helps you pass stool easily.

Once in morning right after you wake up so you don't damage further and once in the evening.
This helps to clean the colon.

I was still in pain but it was reducing so I went to meet the gentleman again and he suggested I should do an entire day fast and same routine of morning not eating till 12 pm.

Miraculously
my acidity is gone and and pain reduced by 75% but I had to take the water enema to clean the system.

The food and enema is to be continued for 1 month am sure it is going to heal and not come back.
Cause now everytime I have an issue I can use enema and not push and hurt my self.

If anyone is interested pls let me know will give out more details.

I signed up today as I don't want anyone to go through this pain ever.
Vug

Topics: 1