HELP!!!

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: HELP!!!

Postby Guest » 06 Dec 2007, 05:42

Mine healed on it's own, but it was on the outside, fingers crossed yours will too.
No change here, STILL waiting for a colonoscopy :( not even an appointment letter so I know when I'm going.
Thinking of you, and hoping you have less pain Image

Postby Guest » 06 Dec 2007, 10:48

I think abcesses can heal on their own if it all drains like it sounds like yours did. How does it feel now? Does it feel flatter? How is it going to the bathroom?

I can imagine this has been very scary for you.

Postby val » 06 Dec 2007, 12:05

Ahh, thanks so much for your concern, Lecia, especially with what you're having to go through at the moment, I hope you're getting your pain under control now.
Mine's like it was when I first had the fissure, that's why I assumed that's what it was when it first happened. Going to the bathroom is a nightmare -singing nursery rhymes and digging my nails in my hands to distract me! I don't understand why its still painful if its not infected, but I suppose its an open wound still, like a fissure.I think its just a hole now, but its a hell-hole, hehehe!
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby Guest » 06 Dec 2007, 12:29

Hellhole-that is exactly what it is!

I think you are right-when you have an open wound it will hurt. I have an ulcer from where she did the procedure yesterday and it feels like a cigarette burn in there so I can imagine it would be very painful.

But the pain should be getting better. If you aren't noticing an improvement I would get it checked out though. Can you see it from the outside?

Postby buttgirl » 06 Dec 2007, 14:34

That sounds like no fun at all. i've often just wished that there was a patch they could put ovet the cut/opening so that it could heal and so that nothing would get in there.
I would stake out the drs office until someone does something. no use letting it get worse.
buttgirl
King Fissure

Topics: 67