Hi All..

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Hi All..

Postby Guest » 02 Jul 2008, 22:10

Hi all,
Firstly, thank you for having such a great board. It is so tough to find support on such a common problem!
I am a 28 y/o guy from Sydney, Australia - about to undergo LIS surgery here in Sydney (will post in the surgery section on that soon.. have some questions for the experts!).
Just wanted to say hi, and that I have been reading for quite sometime and many of you have been the inspiration for me to have the surgery!
Keyzer!

Re: Hi All..

Postby happyass » 02 Jul 2008, 22:41

hey keyzer,
good luck pal! we'll all be pulling for you to have a successful LIS and that you get your life back.
i don't know what is worse, having your fissure in your 20s or in your 30s.....at any rate, it is a pain in the ass!!!!!
welcome.
happyass
King Fissure

Topics: 74

Postby Guest » 03 Jul 2008, 07:57

Welcome to the board! I haven't had LIS but I know for many of the others here it has been a buttsaver. Good luck and welcome again. Image

Postby Jo » 03 Jul 2008, 09:35

Hi Keyzer,
Welcome!
Best wishes with your upcoming surgery. I haven't had the LIS but it sounds like it helps many who have had it.
Jo
Jo
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 5

Postby val » 05 Jul 2008, 08:00

hi there Image
good luck for your operation, I'm sure you'll be really pleased that you made the decision to get it done!
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86