I’m healed

How I healed after 2.5 years

Please help others by posting your success story here. Tell us what worked for you, before you move on with your fissure-free life!!

Return to Anal Fissure Success Stories

I’m healed

Postby Mich21 » 02 Aug 2022, 22:38

Hi,

I wanted to share what helped me heal my chronic fissure. Since February 2020 I’ve had severe and chronic pain. Nothing helped, no matter what I used, ate, or didn’t eat- my body would go through the same motions everyday.. bowel movement, extreme pain, and then hours of pain there after. It was a living nightmare. I was never constipated until the fissure. The fissure created a disconnect between me and my bowel urges. I started to go every other day, that created more pain in my rectum and pressure. So the first thing to do is ensure you’re emptying your bowels fully. I used aloe Vera juice for a few wks. This helped with healing and made my stool soft. I drank magnesium (Calms) at night before bed. The most important thing I did though was use Dr Christopher’s Complete Tissue & Bone cream on the fissure. This cream started working right away. It took about 1 month for it to fully heal me, but my pain was cut drastically and that was huge deal as I was having pain for 8-10 hours a day before the cream. I wanted to wait until I had no pain at all and normalcy with bowel movements before I shared my story bc I used to spend hours on here trying to find out how to heal myself. I hope this helps someone.
Mich21
Fibre Addict

Topics: 4