i may be getting a bit better...

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

i may be getting a bit better...

Postby dano » 06 Aug 2007, 20:16

after 2 months of the heavy dose of nitro cream iim a little better,not that i was in diblitating pain..but butt pain a few hours a day isnt fun as you all well know.
i noticed 2 weeks ago before i left for vacation my rear wasnt as bad,i was dredding the ride of 7 hrs,but i had no discomfort at all.i caked my rear at lunch time[we stopped] to be safe and used the cream here and there throughout the week,at one point i forgot about it! ive been using the cream still as directed and then some.i still have the problem of the fistula or whatever it is?
tonight i had a little irritation after a bm as i havent gone in 2 days due to radical eating schedule this weekend,what a difference when you get off schedule! i was taknig my metamucil though...this was the first irritation in a least 2 weeks..guess well wait and see....i do have a doc appt the end of august i'll ask him about my lumpy,fisula thing
dano
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 13

Re: i may be getting a bit better...

Postby SunshineHope » 07 Aug 2007, 02:04

it's so wonderful to get away from home and be able to have your mind on things aside from the fissure! I was also really scared before about travelling with my fissure, but for some reason, all the places I've travelled since I got it were totally ok (including a 12 hour bus ride). The worst experience I had during travelling was maybe a tiny bit of blood or some soreness after a BM but that's normal and can happen at home too...
I was amazed because I wasn't even eating 100% properly at the places I did travel to but god luckily pulled me through it. SO to anyone that is scared to travel but wants to, just take your goods with you, and do it ! (my humble advice)
Also dano, apart from being really happy that your fissure has behaved, i think its good youre getting the fistula checked out.
SunshineHope
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 38

Re: i may be getting a bit better...

Postby Guest » 07 Aug 2007, 08:04

I think you are getting better! I would expect after 2 days of no BM and then going you are bound to have some irritation. I try to take some MOM when I travel because if I get off schedule at all there is no telling when I will need to go.
So, did you catch that fish or was it on the wall of the condo you were staying at? Image