I think I am finally on the mend

Please help others by posting your success story here. Tell us what worked for you, before you move on with your fissure-free life!!

Return to Anal Fissure Success Stories

Re: I think I am finally on the mend

Postby ravians » 18 Oct 2013, 00:03

I saw that link quite v informative but pics r really very disturbing. u r brave u have gone through all this. how much pain did u feel n for how many days. n how is ur bum now any improvements?
ravians
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 3

Postby dent1 » 18 Oct 2013, 01:03

Hi yes things are massively better -but it has taken having a second operation to correct the rectocele and remove sentinal piles as well. The worse thing was that i was not taking laxido/movicol from before first operation and ended up with constipation and needed enemas and big dose of movicol to get things moving etc this was pretty grim time especially with the stitches then breaking down on one side of the flap.
dent1
Salt Bather

Topics: 4

Postby Please go-away! » 20 Oct 2013, 20:58

It is so wonderful to hear the successful story's. There is a rainbow at the end of this fissure, weither you have healed through a operat, or ointment and time, with a balanced change of eating, the fibre and time heals all.

That's fantastic news...so happy for you..If I can heal and I had like the rest a couple of setbacks, who hasn't..and now I also am healed.
Fissure fighter
Please go-away!
King Fissure

Topics: 15

Postby ravians » 20 Oct 2013, 23:51

that's sad to hear at first u didn't get relief but at least things got better later. that's more important that how r u feeling now. happy hear about ur pleasant journey towards healing.
ravians
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 3