Just had my second lot of Botox Injections

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Just had my second lot of Botox Injections

Postby Guest » 18 Jul 2012, 03:33

Well just had my second lot of Botox Injections, 1st were in December 2011, then Monday just gone, apparently still have the Fissure, but all else is ok, well been taking Laxtives since being put out in General Aneshestic as been really badly constipated (same happened after last time) and finally had a BM today and that was the hardest in ages and was unpleasent but not really painful so I'm hoping the Botox is kicking in.
I'm really worried as its not gone (the Fissure) what they'll do next, I have an appointment in 6 weeks time to see how its going, but it hasn't healed in the last 2 years so why would another shot of Botox heal it? Will they suggest a proper operation...if so which is likely, I'm soo scared, its not as painful just recently as it was December before my Botox so fingers crossed it is better, I didn't see the Surgeon as I was under General and then when I was well enough was sent straight home as I was admitted via the General Outpatients Department, so never got to actually speak to the Surgeon and get any proper details as to if its smaller (Fissure) or even the same 1 or anything :(