Kim & Happyass

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Kim & Happyass

Postby Jen » 30 Oct 2008, 20:12

Yes! That is so funny! The smooth texture turds also just disinegrates down my toilet as well. The benefiber also made my poo real soft and often unformed, but I kind of liked it that way. It was not until this week, after using it for 6 weeks, that my poo strted getting really big and dangerous! Today I have been freaking out and I did not take any benefiber. Instead I took the smooth texture. Then, I thought about it some more and got scared again so now I just drank a bunch of MOM. I guess I will cllean out my body and rid myself of all this large poo and start over again. I would'nt even eat the pasta my hubby made for dinner - I just ate squash. I am terrified of the possible large poo in the AM.
We went to a really nice Thai place for dinner a few weeks ago and I took my jar of benefiber out of my purse and used in my soup. I actually offered it to our friends, but no one wanted any. :)
That makes me feel good you think my boy looks like his mama! Everyone says he looks like his daddy. Thanks! Image
Jen
King Fissure

Topics: 39

Postby Fissulyna » 30 Oct 2008, 20:28

I would do same thing _ MOM time if I would feel threatened ! I am just wondering if you are near your period ? I know my poop always changes than Image !!!
You know, kids change while they grow and they change dramatically LOL. My older daughter was spitting image of my husband when she was a baby and toddler and than in puberty completely changed and she looks now like me so much that everybody asks us if were are sisters LOL !!!! The only thing she "kept" from her Dad is black hair and brown eyes and curly hair (mine is not naturally curly) !!! I know that most often sons usually look like their Moms for some reason , and as he gets older, I can bet he will look more and more like you ; ) !
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Jen » 30 Oct 2008, 20:36

Fiss -
You hit it right on. I am on my period right now. The thing is, I have never had constipation or large BMs associated with my period before. I know everyone always talks about it, but this is the first I have expirienced it. More often, I would have diarrhea over constipation during my period. I have made a vow to myself that next month, I am going to take MOM or Miralx just as a precaution during my period because I am healing. What do you usually do around your period? Any tips? This poo is just crazy large!
Jen
King Fissure

Postby Fissulyna » 30 Oct 2008, 20:48

Yes buddy - it can go either way Image My daughter gets diarrhea - mine stiffens - not much but enough to make me nervous !!!! EVERY single time I teared my butt was around my period and I even got my FIRST fissure when I had period Image The problem with precaution in my case was that I never knew when it was coming actually and it would change over night to more stiff and it would be all over for me Image. Now
since I started taking smooth Metamucil it does not play tricks on me , it becomes just a notch more formed but not dangerously. If I were you I would do exactly what you planed to do. Take some MOM or whatever makes it now extra soft until your period goes away. Take extra fluids - I think that if flow is heavy body absorbs more water back from colon . I know that you are good with that, but up it even more for a day or two . Now that you had pasta tonight, why sweat over it - it can potentially make it harder , so just take that MOM before you go to sleep and sleep like an angel !!! I would do that Image ! Better runny than a brick buddy - one day you will be off all of that stuff - right now make yourself comfortable and give your butt a chance to heal completely Image !!!
Fissulyna
VIP

Postby Jen » 30 Oct 2008, 22:06

Thanks Fissy! I did what you said - I took a tablespoon of MOM and just filled my belly full of water & now I am off to bed. After I clean myself out, I will try the smooth texture again, although I am sure the Benefiber will also work again after my period is over.
Jen
King Fissure

Postby Fissulyna » 30 Oct 2008, 22:16

You are welcome babe Image !!! Hope your poop will be nice and fluffy tomorrow ! Maybe Benefiber will work just fine again after hormones calm down Image . Just keep
it nice and fluffy - I want you to enjoy your HI trip by all means. Not to mention that Holidays are coming !!! Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Postby Guest » 31 Oct 2008, 07:48

Happy travels, Jen. I am so happy for you!

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion