lis tommorow :D hell yhhh

Are you having, or have you had a Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy (LIS)? Please share your experiences here, or ask any questions.

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?

lis tommorow :D hell yhhh

Postby Jamesscott96 » 09 May 2017, 07:18

goodbye fissure me and you have been very close this past 7 months ,with very slow self recovery and setbacks just to get to a better point of pain than before but still scale 7-8 at bad on bm after

just no relaxation feeling so gotta be cut

then hopefully i can stop the gabepentin , im worried they are putting me under general anaesthetic , but i cannot sit tbh without feeling super uncomfy , nhs also ..... when i come under i feel i might want to leave straight away as if there is that sensation i cant be sitting .. what does it feel like straight after? they are also botoxing as well , bit worried about having both because the pain
Jamesscott96
Salt Bather

Topics: 13

Re: lis tommorow :D hell yhhh

Postby Bum_UK » 09 May 2017, 07:38

Good luck! You should be able to come off the gabepentin.
Bum_UK
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 15

Postby GilmoreGirl » 09 May 2017, 07:50

Good luck!

Don't be worry about the general anesthetic - it's just like having a good nap. I was relieved when it was finally administered - glad to get on with it!

For me, I woke up in quite a bit of pain/pressure after but they very quickly managed the pain with iv painkillers. Within 5 min I had no pain, just a slight pressure feeling. Take the painkillers on schedule (along with lots of stool softner and laxative!!!!!) after the op, exactly as prescribed. You may be swollen and sore for a week or two max, but after that it will be clean sailing!!

Thinking of you!

-GG
GilmoreGirl
VIP

Topics: 18

Postby Jamesscott96 » 09 May 2017, 07:55

Bum_UK wrote:Good luck! You should be able to come off the gabepentin.

ty i just want to be able to walk and feel numb hairs not tickling it , wear my jeans again . i tried the other day was way to uncomfy and that was on a good day i tried it lol and not getting an ache after walking to long . it makes me need to rest for half hour or so atm im just pain all day
Jamesscott96
Salt Bather

Topics: 13