Never Told About Fistula

Fistula support sub forum. Are you having, or have you had surgery for a Fistula? Or are you just looking for information? We will help where we can and are here to offer support, member-to-member. Check out our Fistula Success Stories sub-forum too!!

Return to FISTULA - Are you having surgery for a Fistula or already had it?

Re: Never Told About Fistula

Postby ravians » 31 Oct 2013, 00:32

congrats dear. no doubt it's gud that u don't have fistula. the news must b a sigh of relief for u. how is ur sore point now is that better. n thanks for ur response about miralax. keep posting about ur condition. take care.
ravians
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 3

Re: Never Told About Fistula

Postby queenofpain » 31 Oct 2013, 07:34

Thank you, Ravians. I am relieved, and the pain is getting better. I experienced a pain setback last week due to the digital exam. I think I possibly irritated the scar tissue at the LIS or fissure site, though, late last May. I just wish there was a CRS who really knew what's going on, instead of contradicting what he said previously.

Yeah, I've been told a number of times we don't need to worry about Miralax, but check with your CRS. I couldn't survive without it, and am so grateful to this board where I learned of it.
queenofpain
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 12