New and so happy!!!

Having surgery in 16 days...nervous!!!

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Re: New and so happy!!!

Postby cshelloysters » 22 Jan 2015, 01:36

I had my surgery with another LIS. This hurts more than the first time I had this a year ago. I'm on Norco again with zofran for nausea. I'm on alot of stool softeners, miralax, Metamucil, magnesium, and tons of water. I also have lidocaine but not sure if I can use it post op. Really sad I had to do this again but grateful for this group!
cshelloysters
Fibre Addict

Topics: 1

Re: New and so happy!!!

Postby Marlene » 13 Feb 2015, 18:40

Hi to all Im new to this site tonight ,found it by sheer chance ive had this ache in the backside now for 8 years mine began after I had an illness which lasted full 4 months. Lost over 4 stone in weight ,I lost muscle everywhere ,never regained it ,just the fat returned .ive told Dr upon Dr I find it difficult sitting ,as to the ache since weight loss ive sat on cushions ,and memory foam ones ,I shift from side to side ,lay back in a chair to relieve pressure .I get anxiety which began when this did ,I love driving ,but the sitting cuts short any trips out I want to make ,as sitting with this backside ache sets anxiety off ,especially at traffic stops due to discomfort .I find it stops when stood or laid down ,well less noticeable ,but in past 3 years ive got Virtigo along with tinnitus ,so the balance keeps me seated fair bit .I drink adequate water ,till my own water comes clear .i watch all foods I eat .So I'm stuck at present in this condition that a virus and loss off weight can leave me in this condition .Its how do I get the backside leg muscles back and not feel like I'm sitting on my bones .Thanks for reading ,any advice Id welcome .PS my cousin has same issue which I only found out yesterday ,she has Crohns .
Marlene