Mid evil torture

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Postby whitmanlevy » 31 Aug 2017, 12:42

Words cannot explain how happy I am to found this site.

I'm a 27 year old male and have been having hemorrhoid problems since I was 12 and 3 years ago a fissure developed shortly after my colonoscopy.

I used to think that hemorrhoids were painful and uncomfortable but would now compare them as pleasurable when put side-by-side to the fissure pain. Nothing in the world like it.

It literally feels as though there's that bulb looking medieval torture device in my anus when having a BM. It's either that or it feels like a molten metal is being shot up my butt.

I have broken my nose, shattered my tailbone and have dislocated my shoulder... none of those made me pass out. The fissure has caused me to faint from the pain 6 times now in the past 3 years.

I recently found an oil from amoils.com called h-fissure and it is outstanding.

https://www.amoils.com/anal-fissures.html

That's the link... make sure to do an allergy test first to make sure it is safe for you personally before use. I hope it helps others as it has for me recently. :bestwishes: it's been a month of constant flare up from my fissure and doubling my already insane water intake for the last week with this new oil is helping immensely lower the pain.

My next step will be the Botox treatment hopefully that works.

Thanks for listening!
whitmanlevy

Topics: 1

Re: New Member

Postby msmoxierana » 17 Sep 2017, 08:01

Just trying to figure out how to join the conversation and get some feedback here. Everything I seem to find on the internet is three and four years old info or older. My diagnosis is anal cancer... relatively uncommon and only diagnosed two weeks ago... terrified by what the doctors want to do to me.
msmoxierana

Postby msmoxierana » 17 Sep 2017, 08:03

My primary doctor is a younger man and more open-minded than my gastroenterologist. My gastroenterologist says there is only one way to treat this relatively uncommon cancer...chemo/radiation/and radical surgery ending in colostomy. I personally do not believe that there is only one way to treat this. Looking for others with similar condition.
msmoxierana

Postby dmcff » 20 Sep 2017, 01:24

I'm sorry that no one has replied to you yet. Welcome to the forum. In general it's a good idea to use the forum's search function to look back over the earlier posts. You may find others with a similar condition that way. The search function works really well, by the way.
2014 Anal fissure
2015 CAT, EUA, sigmoidoscopy, 2 MRI
2016 Pain severe then moderate to low
2017 Moderate pain
2018 Physical therapy, pain management
2019-20 Living with it
2021 Still AF
2022 Therapy, meditation
2023 Onward, up
2024 CT scan
dmcff

Topics: 52

Postby Mypoorbutt » 20 Sep 2017, 07:49

Hi sorry I can't give you any advice re the anal cancer but if you look on FB there is an amazing group colostomy uk and lots of the members there have had anal and rectal cancer many have tried and are still trying other options to treat their cancer. Also cancer active uk is a great website that offer info on alternative treatments and trial treatments
Unfortunately this is a mainly fissure/fistula site so there may not be many members who can offer any help.
Hopefully someone will give you some advice
Really good luck
Mypoorbutt

Topics: 20