New Syptom...

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

New Syptom...

Postby NeonISkies » 08 Jul 2012, 12:45

Okay obviously I'm going to set up an appointment with a G.I. doctor soon as I'm become more freaked out...
So I have been battling off and on for the past few months with attempting to pass regular stools and with the right consistency... I feel as though I am going off of the Miralax and Stool Softeners Much to early, as when i become backed up i usually only use for maybe 2 weeks as to at least in my mind prevent long term dependency... I realize Miralax for the most part is safe over periods of time, but I would obviously rather not have to take it for the rest of my life and my doctor agreed. Stating to use it as much as I need but he wouldn't recommend use months on end... as my case may not actually require such measures...
I've developed a fissure a few months back and since haven't had any re-occurrences of blood in stool or extremely painful passing of stool for the most part... It seemed as though after a few relapses i was doing fine... well.. Recently I have encountered a new issue which i assume right off the bat is a hemorrhoid as itching and pain have occurred, as well as a small protruding bump i've felt after passing a stool... It sometimes takes awhile to go back in... I've heard this to be a symptom of a hemorrhoid well now when i attempt to even urinate i start to feel the muscles spasm slightly and basically when those muscles are activated it feels as though I become plugged up by the hemorhoid... Is it actually possible for one to plug you up? either that or my rectum seems to swell up or clench shut due to spasms...
I haven't really experienced much in the way of spasms up until now... and as i said things seemed to be improving.. it doesn't feel like my fissure but maybe a new issue with hemorrhoids... Does this sound like an everyday normal experience for these kind of problems? My biggest concern obviously being able to go and not feel like i've literally developed a plug that prevents regular passing.
NeonISkies
Fibre Addict

Topics: 3