No more pain

Please help others by posting your success story here. Tell us what worked for you, before you move on with your fissure-free life!!

Return to Anal Fissure Success Stories

No more pain

Postby zirtapoz » 07 Aug 2013, 22:02

Hi dear ass fellows,
I am not going to get in to details about how it happened and how painful it was unless someone asks.
I do not feel pain anymore even though sometimes i see a little blood on the toilet paper.
Also sometimes, i feel a little pain during toilet but it is something like a pinch.
here are the things I tried and failed to beat the pain and also the things helped me to sit down without pain.
1) The success factor : Diltiazem cream( Bulls eye) - I think this is the one cured all.
PS: When you go to a doctor never let them put their fingers inside. Fissures are visible to them if they gently play around.
2) Keeping it clean is very important. A bidet with cold water helps a lot. You could buy a portable one for around 60 dollars on Amazon.
Earlier I tried;
1) Smoking weed - Increased the constipation however mentally it was helpful for me to get into a meditative state( I will explain this later).
2) Fiber diet + Real Apple Juice (no concentrate) - I can't say it helped because I went to toilet more than I used to.
3) Masturbation - No help at all.
When you are in pain, try focusing on your breathe and each time you exhale, think of(or order) your blood steam rush in to the anus area. You will notice a bit relaxation there. Recognize it.
Then imagine your anus expanding freely. As if a light wind blows through it, it would expand easily without any force.
Something like a jellyfish moving in the current.
 It is hard to explain, but you are mentally able to relax the muscles if you focus.
All the best, stay strong and be hopeful that human mind and body is a miracle and it can get through anything.
zirtapoz

Topics: 1

Re: No more pain

Postby Ever the Optimist » 08 Aug 2013, 01:03

Zirtapoz,
It's always great to read success stories on here and hoping this is the last time you have to deal with this issue!
I can relate and agree with so many of the things you write here......
Natural Apple Juice (or apple puree) I found, is simply great for maintaining soft stools!
I am also a number one fan of the Diltiazem cream as I believe this played a significant role in helping my fissure heal too.....
Cold water is incredibly soothing. I'd always clean with hot and follow with as cold as I could get, because it's wonderful for numbing the area.
I love your description of mental meditation also during a BM - something I also practice too and I have recently discovered this sensation you describe after a LONG time but it does make a huge difference.....
You are so right - you really do have to grab hold of that faith somehow and convince yourself that you are a miracle and your body will do what it needs to heal.....
All the very best to you & thanks for posting this :) 
Chronic Fissure diagnosed December 2011
Healed by Diltiazem around Feb 2013
Anal Fistula followed burst abscess in June 2012
2 internal troublesome piles remain & suspected, but undiagnosed, ongoing Levator Ani type symptoms & flare-ups
Ever the Optimist

Topics: 24
Mood: Living life again

Re: No more pain

Postby guiness » 15 Aug 2013, 16:29

Lol, mastrabation, no help at all. Like i said before...all things that could help with this condition are strictly forbidden: pizza, alcohol, morphine, sex.
guiness
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 11