one good thing thats happened today

Need some comic relief?? Games and quizzes are here. Want to talk about your pets, your life, etc? This is the place!

Return to Quizzes, Games & Chat

Re: one good thing thats happened today

Postby Fissulyna » 12 May 2009, 23:47

I survived my first day in a gym Image Was kind of fun - had some Zoomba class LOL - I hope I will be able to get out of the bed tomorrow Image
He he - Lecia Image - I think we would make a better reality show with our boardies than any that was EVER produced !!!!!!! Image So many hotties, so much drama, so many ups-and downs , victories and defeats and all in between - nobody can compare !!!!! Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby cherylk » 13 May 2009, 05:43

I agree, Fiss. Our boardie experiences (and collateral experiences) would be sooo much more interesting than any current or past TV reality shows. Plus a lot of people could probably relate but have never discussed similar butt difficulties with anyone else since it is such a taboo subject!! Image
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby derryboy » 13 May 2009, 07:51

i have just spoken to a friend i have not seen in over 2 yrs. it was great to know he is well, and thinks about the days when he lived here b4 he moved to northern ireland with his new wife.
derryboy
King Fissure

Topics: 20

Postby Deleted User 5 » 13 May 2009, 12:09

I didn't hit the crazy lady who ran the stop sign in front of me and never saw me!
Deleted User 5

Postby cherylk » 13 May 2009, 13:50

I was able to put my friend's son in contact with the director of resources for the Autism Tissue Program. My friend's son is doing autism research at UCLA, and the director of resources is in San Diego.
cherylk
VIP

Postby Fissulyna » 13 May 2009, 17:39

Thanks Kim for braking for me LOL- was in a hurry to pay my PG@E bill before they shut off the thingy Image
Today I have sore muscles, but not to the extent I thought they would be Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Postby cherylk » 13 May 2009, 19:19

I wanted to take the Zumba class, but they took it away b/4 I had a chance to try it. :( At the time it conflicted with my tap class.
cherylk
VIP

Postby Fissulyna » 13 May 2009, 22:45

Oh it was fun , boy, 60 min of butt shaking - I felt as if I was in Shakira video production LOL . Maybe they will put that class back in your Gym again Image I love step classes the most , though, they really work every muscle and are good for bone strengthening !!! My Mom has severe osteoporosis :(
Fissulyna
VIP

Postby cherylk » 14 May 2009, 05:42

Be careful with those step classes. That is how I injured my knee, so had to stop it, but I loved it. But all of those classes are good for bone strengthening--any weight bearing exercise--plus good for overall conditioning including the heart. I think I might try Ai Chi tomorrow (Tai Chi in the water).
cherylk
VIP

Postby Fissulyna » 14 May 2009, 14:31

Step causes small "stress" to the bones and makes them "want to build up" - so it has special mechanism for bone growth promoting. Weight training is also beneficial , but step is the best for that. Yes, one has to be careful with any activity - all sports can cause injuries Image Even swimming LOL
I had great cup of coffee in my new cup that I got from my wonderful friend Image and it felt really special Image
Fissulyna
VIP