Options post botox?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Options post botox?

Postby Pah » 29 Mar 2018, 08:01

a month ago now I had botox and my fissure stitched. I was told to take lactoluse for 2 weeks and then come off it. When I did I immediately had a lot of blood on the toilet paper and decided to give it a further 2 weeks on lactolose rather than cause more damage. Well 2 weeks later the same thing happened so I'vve stayed on lactolose until I see the surgeon again in 2 weeks for a check up.

I'd like to know my options going forward before I see the surgeon. The surgeon is very uncommunicative so he's going to make up his mind and not have much discussion. I'd rather go in informed knowing what my options are and thought it best to ask here as a jump off point to research.
Pah

Topics: 3

Re: Options post botox?

Postby missy moo » 29 Mar 2018, 17:14

Hey I had Botox also 6weeks ago I think it's starting to wear off I have during an after bms both of our options are the same more Botox or lis Botox is worth a try an lis is the gold standard so it's like 97% success rate or somewhere around there I'll find a link for you that I posted awhile back its basic info an straight forward
missy moo
King Fissure

Topics: 37

Re: Options post botox?

Postby missy moo » 29 Mar 2018, 17:16

Here it is maybe print it off an take it to your appointment best of luck I'm in the same situation as you right now waiting for my next appointment.

https://cssanz.org/index.php/patients/anal-fissure
missy moo
King Fissure

Topics: 37