Please help me

anal fissure

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Re: Please help me

Postby msimon » 22 Jun 2015, 02:29

So sorry to hear that Salamon. Any idea what caused the diarrhea? Don't lose faith. Things will get better. Unfortunately this is the way fissures can go...good days and bad days. I hope tomorrow is a better one for you.

As for the colonoscopy preparation. Yes, you will pee out of your butt many times, however, many on here have said it is not as bad as diarrhea because it doesn't burn. I did mine so long ago I can't comment on that. Good reason to put the test off for a bit though.
Dec '13 Fissure from anoscope
3 X internal sphincter botox
'08-'15 Botox for pelvic floor dysfunction
Nov '14 LIS/sentinel tag removal
Feb '15 Deroofing of recurrent infection from LIS
summer '15-healed but still ongoing muscle dysfunction/pain
msimon

Topics: 64

Postby salamon555 » 22 Jun 2015, 22:59

Hi Suffering and Msimon Thank you for the reply , I think the cause of the diarrhea was the prune juice , but today was not as bad as yesterday so far however still couldn't use the bathroom today at least i got a break pain free , but the fear of deification keep hunting me all the time . about the idea of using the coconut oil treatment actually just finish making some suppository coconut oil I will give it a try. i hope a fast recovery for all of us . and thanks again
salamon555
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 7

Postby salamon555 » 28 Aug 2015, 18:00

Is there anybody knew about the open LIS ? my Surgeon offer it for me with skin tag removal .I just want to know which the best procedure ? is it the open or the closed one? Thanks alot
salamon555
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby msimon » 29 Aug 2015, 10:55

Well, my CRS likes to do the open procedure because he feels he can be more accurate that way. That is, he can be much more precise how much muscle he cuts and that he ONLY cuts the internal sphincter. In my opinion, the open is superior in that sense, but also because you can accidentally cut some external sphincter fibers in the closed procedure (or also not completely cut the internal sphincter fibers all the way through). Hope that makes sense...

Have you watched the videos posted on this site?
Dec '13 Fissure from anoscope
3 X internal sphincter botox
'08-'15 Botox for pelvic floor dysfunction
Nov '14 LIS/sentinel tag removal
Feb '15 Deroofing of recurrent infection from LIS
summer '15-healed but still ongoing muscle dysfunction/pain
msimon

Topics: 64

Postby salamon555 » 29 Aug 2015, 12:48

Thanks Msimon , I have not seen the video, send me the link plz, also my CRS told me that he is going to remove the skin tag ,recently I noticed that I have 3 skin tags, a big one by the fissure and a medium one on 3 o'clock side, then a small tiny skin tag by 12 oclock position . I have been reading that cutting them off is a delaying process of recovery , some cases they came back . then I was thinking that I will ask him to remove the only one by the fissure , in your opinion do you think that a good idea just cutting one ? or let him do what he think need to be done .
I live in a small town in Texas , not many CRS here , My CRS was the one who performed the colonoscopy for me, he is the one who will do the surgery . I really hope everything will be alright . God help us
salamon555
Proctosphincteranalogist