please share your experience :)

spasm/cramps

A sub-forum for those with pain, but no explanation for it. Vent, share, ask, and help others. That is what this little corner is all about!

Return to Chronic Anal and Rectal Pain

Re: please share your experience :)

Postby miserablelife » 05 Jan 2016, 17:47

hello Sav!

Yes thanks for the info! i read up quite a few and i'm trying to do it?

I dont have access to anal dilators however i can easily get something very silmilar to it... Its called a taper, an equipment that people used to stretch their ears to have those very big piercing. http://www.kingsbodyjewelry.com/Product ... 20size.JPG

it comes in sizes ranging almost the same as those anal dilators.

Will doing this really stop the spasm?

can you roughly guide me the steps in trying this?
-how many times should i do this in a day?
-what size should i begin with?
-is it okay if i used vaseline (i don't have access to KY jelly or much lubricant here. every store seems to carry only vaseline)
-How long must u hold the thing in there?

i would really love to hear from you since you had the experience. THANK YOU!
miserablelife
Fibre Addict

Topics: 4

Postby Savaici » 06 Jan 2016, 07:49

In answer to your questions:

Use the smallest to start, go gently and leave it in for just as long as you feel comfortable. In the end I would leave for 15 minutes, once every two days. I started off not inserting too far at first. Just past the tightness of the sphincter. Do read through that thread on dilation and see what others have done.

Can you buy lubricant online? Amazon? I looked up online and saw a few online places selling lubricant in Singapore. (That is where you are or did I get that wrong?)

I don't like Vaseline. Too much of a greasy mess. I used only water-based with a good slippery feel to it like those I recommended.
Savaici
Administrator

Topics: 222

Postby miserablelife » 06 Jan 2016, 09:52

Thanks sav,

Maybe I get a smaller size such as a 6mm one to start off with ? And slowly go up gradually. Does it help with the spasm/cramp?does it really work for you ?

Hmm probably I'll just order online. Is safer to use water based lubricant right ? The closest I can find is a odour less water based lubricant from durex. It's really awkward to get them in store as they are they company for condoms tho ! Haha
miserablelife
Fibre Addict

Topics: 4