Pooping and peeing

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Pooping and peeing

Postby Camry » 28 Oct 2021, 20:11

Been with af on and off for how many years. Just wanna ask you guys if during an active fissure while doing bms after awhile you keep on peeing or there is an urge to pee while still finishing your bm? Is this connected to a nerve?
Camry
Salt Bather

Topics: 11

Re: Pooping and peeing

Postby Yishai » 18 Nov 2021, 23:48

Hello and sorry this is coming late. I have an idea of what you're talking about and have experienced something similar, and in fact do so even in healed states; I believe it's related to the pelvic floor. I know mine tenses up like mad during the whole toilet experience, to the point that when I squat in a tub of hot water after a toilet BM with a stool propping up my feet, both extra stool and urine will come out if I can completely relax. I feel it coming from that region as well.
Fissure 1: Jan. - Mar. 2018 (spontaneous/stomach flu heal)
Fissure 2: Jan. - Apr. 2021 (diet/medical therapy?)
Yishai
Fibre Addict

Topics: 1

Re: Pooping and peeing

Postby Camry » 19 Nov 2021, 00:23

Yishai wrote:Hello and sorry this is coming late. I have an idea of what you're talking about and have experienced something similar, and in fact do so even in healed states; I believe it's related to the pelvic floor. I know mine tenses up like mad during the whole toilet experience, to the point that when I squat in a tub of hot water after a toilet BM with a stool propping up my feet, both extra stool and urine will come out if I can completely relax. I feel it coming from that region as well.

Hello yishai. Thanks for the reply. When af is not active or there is less spasms i dont feel that peeing thing. It seems there is a nerve bothered or what. Do you have the spasms after bm too? Stinging/throbbing that usually lasts for hours?
Camry
Salt Bather

Topics: 11