Pooping and peeing

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Pooping and peeing

Postby Camry » 28 Oct 2021, 20:11

Been with af on and off for how many years. Just wanna ask you guys if during an active fissure while doing bms after awhile you keep on peeing or there is an urge to pee while still finishing your bm? Is this connected to a nerve?
Camry
Salt Bather

Topics: 12

Re: Pooping and peeing

Postby Yishai » 18 Nov 2021, 23:48

Hello and sorry this is coming late. I have an idea of what you're talking about and have experienced something similar, and in fact do so even in healed states; I believe it's related to the pelvic floor. I know mine tenses up like mad during the whole toilet experience, to the point that when I squat in a tub of hot water after a toilet BM with a stool propping up my feet, both extra stool and urine will come out if I can completely relax. I feel it coming from that region as well.
Fissure 1: Jan. - Mar. 2018 (spontaneous/stomach flu heal)
Fissure 2: Jan. - Apr. 2021 (diet/medical therapy?)
Fissure 3: Nov. - Dec. 2021 (low fibre/PEG)

Ongoing hemorrhoidal/pelvic floor/anal sensitivity issues...
Yishai
Fibre Addict

Topics: 2

Postby Camry » 19 Nov 2021, 00:23

Yishai wrote:Hello and sorry this is coming late. I have an idea of what you're talking about and have experienced something similar, and in fact do so even in healed states; I believe it's related to the pelvic floor. I know mine tenses up like mad during the whole toilet experience, to the point that when I squat in a tub of hot water after a toilet BM with a stool propping up my feet, both extra stool and urine will come out if I can completely relax. I feel it coming from that region as well.

Hello yishai. Thanks for the reply. When af is not active or there is less spasms i dont feel that peeing thing. It seems there is a nerve bothered or what. Do you have the spasms after bm too? Stinging/throbbing that usually lasts for hours?
Camry
Salt Bather

Topics: 12

Postby ansi2019 » 12 Jan 2022, 15:31

When you have that AF " active " it will affect that whole area (Spams ...), so you'll feel the need to pee again minutes after you did pee. I'm having that even after the LIS is done.

2 years & 8 months post LIS & i now feel something is back there now, probably old AF activated, new AF, new hemorrhoid ... who knows what it is, no pain, just a lil bit of sharpness feeling during the end of the bowl movement.
I'm afraid to go to CRS doctor, last time i did it was so painful (i was screaming) & was lucky i did the surgery the same day or else who knows what could happen after that.

So afraid i have all this back again to my life, 1 year after LIS i was back to like a normal guy, just a lil bit to no sore pain after BM & that's all (was so grateful), almost forgot about that dilemma, now back to square 1.
ansi2019
Fibre Addict

Topics: 1

Postby gsdmom9930 » 23 Feb 2022, 14:03

Yes, I also pee a lot when I have an af. I hate it because it burns the af even more. Right after I am able to have a bowel movement, I have an intense urge to pee, but it's usually just a drop that comes out. I'm sure there is a connection somewhere.
gsdmom9930

Postby owmybum » 01 Mar 2022, 14:25

It’s possibly to do with the pelvic floor muscles spasming. Sometimes when the anal sphincter is in spasm it can cause other pelvic muscles to over work/ underwork to compensate. It will undoubtedly affect the bladder and urethra.
fissure after hem banding and tag removal feb 11
Pelvic floor therapy
Diltiazem
Botox June 13
Nitro
Internal flap July 14
EUA and polyps removed Nov 14
Diagnosed with neuropathy Jan 15
Diagnosed with HS EDS type 3 (causes poor wound healing )
owmybum

Topics: 42
Mood: UGH !