First time fissure

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

First time fissure

Postby Ouchithurts » 30 Dec 2013, 01:26

First of all i cant believe i am here. Never even heard of this condition until it happened to me. I cant imagine the pain some of you long time sufferers must feel . My question is can i recover 100%? I took codeine to relieve a torn bicep muscle. And just a day before i came off it i had a solid bowel movement. And the undigested peanuts in the stool cut me. Had some blood. Some pain. Next day same But two to three days later i had excruciating pain for 5-6 hours after bm. At night there was zero pain and i slept well. It has now been a week and for the last two days i am tender but no blood and almost no pain. I am on a liquid diet so no solid bm. My question is can i recover 100% or will i now be more prone to a fissure? Thank you
Ouchithurts

Topics: 1

Re: First time fissure

Postby pinpin » 30 Dec 2013, 04:14

Hello,

You definitely can recover to 100% as per symptomatic condition. But it is reported since fissure is healed skin regains only 80% of its strength ever. But since you are symptoms free, you don't really care.
07.02.2013 - got open hemorrhoidectomy, leaded to slow healing wound. Link to story
11.12.2013 - LIS surgery
pinpin
Administrator

Topics: 42
Mood: Good

Re: First time fissure

Postby Ouchithurts » 30 Dec 2013, 09:49

Thank you
Ouchithurts

Topics: 1