How to heal FISSURE without surgery

HEALING ANAL FISSURE

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Re: How to heal FISSURE without surgery

Postby FissureHome » 30 Dec 2013, 06:00

still hoping..sorry to hear your still in pain..thats what im worried about..i dont want to keep trying to heal i keep telling myself im gettin better and then end up a year down the road like why didnt i have surgery in the beginning and go through all the unnessacary pain and stress for no reason..i think you should do it if its been a year..im already thinking im gonna do it..but like i said i dont know if im gettin better or not..so its like i dont know if i should..but im sick of waiting and revolving my whole life around this..
FissureHome
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 16

Postby Stillhoping » 30 Dec 2013, 19:36

Yea my whole life seems to be revolving around this and it is changing my personality too. It's also something I don't feel I can talk about. I don't want people asking "so how's your ass today?" and the very few people I have told don't really understand what this is like. I would do the surgery at this point if it was certain to work. But I don't want to go through it and find out that in my case it didn't help--or worse. Of course there are worse things to have but this is depressing. I wish there was something else I could be trying(short of the surgery)now. For crying out loud its 2014--you would think there would be a better way to treat this thing by now!
Stillhoping
Fibre Addict

Topics: 1

Postby FissureHome » 31 Dec 2013, 06:17

well you know its very succesful so the chances it doesnt work are slim..just make sure its a board certified CRS..i know what mean though..but i think you should take the leap and do it..i made up my mind i was gonna do it then i started improving dramatically so i keep giving it another week..yestwedy i drove 30 minutes with barely any discomfort im starting to sit more and more each day..so im delaying..but if i have one more set back im doing surgery no doubt about it..
FissureHome
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby FissureHome » 31 Dec 2013, 06:19

and i know what u mean about changing you..i feel like it has sucked the happiness right out of me..all i think about is my fissure i havent hung out with anyone or gone out to eat in a while..when you dont feel healthy you just dont want to do anyting its hard to enjoy things..i think its time you got your happiness back..you should see if your a good canidate for LIS..best of luck to you! keep me updated
FissureHome
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Stillhoping » 02 Jan 2014, 22:27

Fissurehome it sounds like you are doing better. That's great. What regimen are you currently following? Have you been changing what you have been doing? You are still comparatively early into the whole thing so if you can cure yourself before it reaches a chronic stage your future will be much better. I have a number of commitments through February so I cannot consider LIS at this time. In March I will access my condition and I will make a decision. I will also consider trying a hyperbaric chamber even though that will likely be a long shot for a cure.
Stillhoping
Fibre Addict

Topics: 1

Postby FissureHome » 03 Jan 2014, 07:11

the only thing im doing now is taking 2 fiber gummies in morning, a Colace stool softner around noon with lunch or a snack(sometimes another fiber gummie if not planning on eating some greens)..and another colace stool softner around 6 or 7 with dinner and drinking alot of water..O and i take a magnesium be4 bed..and i usually lubicate before BM with vitamin E oil or wheatgrass cream..wipe with wet toilet paper..Butt in the beginning i would take a hot bath after every bowel movement..i literally didnt not sit down for 3 months..was either standing or laying on my side..i didnt drive anywhere my mom was taking me everywhere what a joke..i was using 2-3 times a day wheatgrass cream and dialtizem but developed a rash from it after 2 months and stopped and didnt really feel a difference besides the itch going away..
FissureHome
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby FissureHome » 03 Jan 2014, 07:18

As far as my progress..first i starts to notice i could put my socks and shoes on without feeling like the butt hole was gonna rip..then started being able to bend over a little bit and sneeze cough and laugh without feeling like my butt was gonna explode..then starting being able to sit on certain chairs for very short periods of time like 10 minutes as soon as i felt some irritation i would get up so i wouldnt rip or have a setback..basically anything that didnt feel right i tried not to do it and still to this day is how i treat it..then i started being able to lay on my back cause i couldnt do that for like 3 months..than started being able to drive a little i still very sensitive and cant drive for long without feeling uncomfortable but i definately come a long way but im not normal yet either..i hope im on the road to healling and only gettin better from here on out..as i said before if i have one set back im doing the surgery this has gone on too long as it is and has stolen my life from me..i hate this thing..Anyhow good luck still hoping i hope eveything works out for you!
FissureHome
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Please go-away! » 05 Jan 2014, 20:18

hay FissureHome

I felt that same way..afraid to sit, bend over put on socks ..especially when I needed to have my B.M before I headed on out to work or do errands...But with time and and the ability to heal and get stronger it will fade away along with the fissure woes. you'll see.

Take care.. :smilyhug:
Fissure fighter
Please go-away!
King Fissure

Topics: 15

Postby FissureHome » 15 Feb 2014, 08:45

Just wanted to make a update..So its been probably like 4 months now im not sure..but im feeelings much better..i still have this bruised / pressure feeling above my butthole near the top of butt crack like my coccyx bone but not nearly as bad as before..im gettin on with a normal life just that anooying burised feeling and a slight sting here and there..BM''s are better than ever..still not like how they were be4 this all happened but cant complain after everything i went through..it was terrible..the hardest 3 months of my life..i was literally unable to sit for 2 months str8 not even for a minute..I still take a stool softner at lunch and a magnesium before bed and i pretty much eat whatever i want and i never have a problem..my stool is pretty consistent altho i do eat pretty healthy...Honestly if i were to do this all over again i would have just had the surgery..I know a coule poeple personally who had it and were good to go in 5 days..i went through alot and still dont really feel right..but at this point im gonna keep going natural since what im going through now is nothing compared to what it was..so im grateful..Anyhow best of luck to everybody i hope ive helped someone somehow by documenting my expeireice..illl check back in every month or so and let you guys know how im doing.
FissureHome
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Phil McCrackin » 15 Feb 2014, 09:05

Hi FissureHome,
It's strange because I also have this bruised coccyx feeling near the top of my butt crack for a week now. It even hurts to sleep, especially when rolling over. I didn't know a chronic fissure could make the coccyx feel bruised to the point of not being able to sit down. I have to sit on a doughnut cushion and lean forward to take all the pressure off that area. And when I get up after sitting too long there's just shooting pain in that area. Do you know of anyone else experiencing the feeling of a bruised coccyx with a fissure?
Cheers.
Phil McCrackin
Salt Bather

Topics: 6