Pea Sized Lump inside anus..??Have fissure..

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Pea Sized Lump inside anus..??Have fissure..

Postby FissureHome » 23 Dec 2013, 20:21

Good for you Bettyblue! i know what you mean ive been living for and around my fissure too..havent hung out with anyone its ruined my social life as well..its terrible..if i have one more setback im doing the LIS for sure..Honestly if i cant sit comfotabley even in the next week or 2 im just gonna do it i want my life back! Please do keep me updated..Talk to you later
FissureHome
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 16

Postby Bettyblue » 04 Jan 2014, 11:21

Fissure home the site don't let me p.m for some reason so that's why I have to post my answer here. Sorry.
Hey fissure home, HAPPY NEW YEAR! sorry for not reply to your message sooner. I was with friends for the new year in the mountains and we had a crapy internet signal, So the internet site will crash all the time I wanted to post something. I got tired and decided not to sign in anymore. I went back on Thursday and yesterday I started to work again.
Yes I have an appointment for my LIS with laser on the 15 of January. I am a little scared to tell you the truth. I have to go to Madrid on the 14th to see the doctor and depend of what he find I will have my LIS on the 15th with local anesthesia and sedation and leave the same day or if He had to do other things ( sentinel pile or similar) I will have to have the epidural and stay 1 day in the hospital and then I can go the next day. How about you how are you feeling? You told me that you have still pain when you sit. I think you only have been for 3 months with the fissure and just slowly healing for some weeks. It took me a long time to be without pain and able to sit comfortable. Also the behavior of chronic fissures are not much pain during BMs but after the BMs. Think that every thing is inflamed down there and is just slowly healing. With my last relapse in Christmas I got again pain to sit and still have some. I managed to survive Christmas and new year with the help of Miralax and nitro. I eat pretty much what I wanted but with care without going overboard, having fiber and water and not greasy things or nuts. I drink some wine and took your advise with the water. Was o.k but because I did every thing in moderation. But my fissure is still there and is bothering me, not to much but I have some irritation and a little pain some days. Also when I sit I have to shift positions frequently. So that's what I think the LIS is the best option for me. Tell me about your Christmas and new year. Do the fissure behaved well? . Thanks for write me and ask me how I was. Take care.
Bettyblue
VIP

Topics: 7

Postby FissureHome » 05 Jan 2014, 08:52

Bettyblue..Glad to hear your going through with LIS..hope everything goes well and your out the same day! Your gonna have a fresh new start at life no more worrying about your butt! lol..I swear 2 weeks or so ago i made up my mind i was gonna do the surgery and i feel like ive been improving drastically since then..i started driving again and sitting more often (still a little uncomfortable but think im only getting better each day)i also been laying on my back without any issues..so i made up my mind im just gonna start living again and having fun and if i have any sort of setback what so ever im doing the LIS..so thats where im at..Im trying to put some weight back on cause i lost like 20 pound over the last 3 months cause in the beginning i didnt want to eat alot tryin to have BM's as least as possible..I still hurts alittle(or a little sore) to have BM's but im fine after no spasming or pain after..i just wish i knew what was gonna happen! i hate not knowing..like if im gonna need the surgery i wanna do it NOW! not fight this thing for 7 months and then realize i need it you know? I pretty much each whatever i want but i take 2 colaces a day and drink alot of water and im good..Make sure you inform me on your surgery! Wishing you the best!
FissureHome
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 16