still feels super tight please help am i more hurt or healin

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

still feels super tight please help am i more hurt or healin

Postby havefaith » 12 Jan 2014, 13:56

Hey guys, i dont know how to feel about the sensations i am experiencing so i figured i would reach out. So far to recap, afterfeeling like i hurt myself from having to insert nifedapine and lidocaine in with a gloved finger for my 3 bms of the day, i found myself in a terrible spasm. That was 3 days ago, since then it felt like a bit of the pain of the fissure was actually alleviated..... but the spasms were a lot worse. In fact i can feel my whole pelvic floor jump sometimes and that hasnt happened in over a month. I am still not experiencing pain on bm. However, overall i just feel way more tight. How is it that one day i can feel pin point places on both sides where there is distinct, sharp, pain... and the next day not feeling nearly as much pain, but feeling like everything up there is tight. 3 days ago i used to be able to feel my anus just relax... now its all jumpy all of the time. I dont get this at all... sometimes i get twitches in my legs as well.

I am using nifedapine now with nitro, inserted into the anus. That will be the plan for the next 6 weeks, if not by then i will be seriously considering surgery.

im using a bit of miralax in the mornings now with 2 colace per day. 2 teaspoons of benefiber every day, at least 3 liters of water
lots of veggies and a few little piece of fish per day, i also make sure to get 4-8 prunes per day.

2-3 sitz baths per day

Have i reinjured myself? Or does this sound like healing? It feels kinda like a bruise where the cut is (mine is internal) but its like the anus wont let go enough? I dont understand because its like nifedapine has just stopped working all together. It also feels like the body has been hurt and is guarding itself with this spasm but could i just be feeling it more due to healing? Or is there a chance that i injured myself ?
when i walk now, i actually feel less of the fissure pain HOWEVER I feel my butt tense up with each step and as i said when i stand still, i cant feel it relax. The muscles in my buttocks also do feel tighter. Is this the calm before the storm? Or could i genuinely be on my way to feeling better?
I have faith in you always, i love you like my own son or daughter, when you hurt, i hurt. Let us all be each others guiding light, and heal without anxiety :) Much love to all.
havefaith
Salt Bather

Topics: 14

Re: still feels super tight please help am i more hurt or he

Postby Hatetopoop » 12 Jan 2014, 14:26

have you tried taking some tylenol? That may help relax your buttocks. I had the very same thing and I ended up having the LIS surgery two days ago. It comes a time when the cremes, the softeners, the fiber, etc..doesn't work. That's when I made the decision to have surgery and it's the best decision I made. What happens is the pain from the fissure and after every BM, makes you tense up and then your butt tenses up and everything starts shooting pains. I had it going down my legs I was so tense. For me, the solution was surgery. I hope you feel better soon!
Hatetopoop
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 14