A new cream....new relief?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

A new cream....new relief?

Postby LIS Cyprus » 20 Jan 2014, 05:35

Hi
I am 9 weeks post fissurectomy and two hemmies remove and still got soreness sitting and walking.....had a thought this morning. My gynecologist once prescribe a cream for a vaginal wound which was really great for healing....like in 48 hours for minor problems and great for general vaginal soreness re menopause. Just done some google research the cream "cicatridina pommade" is also available in suppositories. Various sites recommend it to aid healing following any kind of surgery especially the stuff we have all had! I still have the cream and have just applied this morning. Gonna try to get the suppositories tomorrow.
Must stress not road tested it yet but it may help? Available on various sites on the net and not madly expensive not that that matters if it works......will let you know how I go on....
LIS Cyprus
LIS Cyprus
Fibre Addict

Topics: 5

Re: A new cream....new relief?

Postby powderblue » 21 Jan 2014, 10:42

Interesting, keep up posted for sure.
powderblue
Salt Bather

Topics: 10

Postby LIS Cyprus » 23 Jan 2014, 07:31

YES YES YES IT WORKS!!
I am initially furious why my and in fact all of our surgeons has not prescribed it to us all post surgery I believe I may not have needed surgery back last August if I had been using this. My anus had been sore where the hemmie was removed. In 48 hours the soreness has gone I can touch it and sit without pain. I have use the suppository twice on the internal wound and it has greatly helped so far. My regime going forward will be.
1. 2/3 litres of water per day
2. Shower and towel pat dry after BM
3. Use coconut oil after BM and at night
4. Use magic cream ontop of coconut oil
5. Use suppository at night for next eight nights then perhaps every other night for another 20
I cannot say I am a success story quite yet do not wish to jinx it but this cream actually heals you quickly....imagine using it everyday...or just to quickly heal any future fissures!
PLEASE PLEASE GOOGLE IT AND GIVE IT A GO!
Delighted to read any comments etc.......
Sue LIS Cyprus
Ps....the info in the forum is amazing, helpful and so supportive!
LIS Cyprus
Fibre Addict

Postby Hatetopoop » 23 Jan 2014, 10:19

Thanks Sue..what website to you order it from? There are a few but they are in a foreign language, looks like french or russian.
Hatetopoop
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 14

Postby Savaici » 23 Jan 2014, 12:36

Savaici
Administrator

Topics: 222

Postby LIS Cyprus » 23 Jan 2014, 13:08

Amazon.co.uk have got the suppositories I buy both over the counter in Cyprus......
LIS Cyprus
Fibre Addict

Postby LIS Cyprus » 23 Jan 2014, 13:14

The cream which I love is on eBay.co.uk......says free delivery world wide!
LIS Cyprus
Fibre Addict

Postby rio » 24 Jan 2014, 11:19

Hi! glad to hear it helped you. Do you use Cicatridina daily now? Is the result still positive?
My CRS told me to use this cream. I have used other product with hyaluronate from the same producer which is made for anal use. Besides main active ingredient hyaluronate, it has also witch hazel and tea tree but it made me just more sore - so from all the thousand of creams I bought I decided not to buy just Cicatridina, because I was so sick of all the trials and errors. I strongly suspect that it was the tea tree oil in that other cream that was so bad for me, because it is very strong. Cicatridina has just hyaluronate and no esential oils.
As I said, I am glad it helps :D .
Disabling burning, drilling pain in anal area for almost a year, started after UT infection. Small anal fissure diagnosed, turned out it is probably not the cause of pain, MRI shows no inflammation or fistula. Grateful to forum members for support.
rio
VIP

Topics: 12

Postby Hatetopoop » 24 Jan 2014, 12:11

On my ebay I see Cicatridina from Poland, Italy, and Bulgaria and won't be shipped til mid-late February. I am wondering if I use a product such as CeraVe which has hyaluronic acid and says it moistures and protects, sealing moisture, etc... if that would do that same thing? I just do not want to wait so long for it....
Hatetopoop
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Hatetopoop » 24 Jan 2014, 12:13

Also, I am wondering anything with "acid" in the name, does not that burn the heck out of your bum????
Hatetopoop
Proctosphincteranalogist