How to heal FISSURE without surgery

HEALING ANAL FISSURE

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Re: How to heal FISSURE without surgery

Postby richibeno » 15 Feb 2014, 12:39

hi this maybe when the fissure is deep and goes to the inner sphincter muscle '
richibeno
VIP

Topics: 28

Postby FissureHome » 16 Feb 2014, 13:25

Phil yes thats exactly how i feel or felt..its not as bad as it used to be i couldnt even lay on my back at all for a month or so..and yes ive spoke to a couple others witht he same problems..
FissureHome
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 16

Postby FissureHome » 26 Jul 2014, 05:07

Hey everyone im here to update. So im not sure how long its been lik 9 months i think. The first 3 months were torture. I was literally bed ridden. I had to stand to eat, could not sit what so ever, couldnt watch tense action shows or UFC fighting b/c it just trigged the spasms. Going to the bathroom wasnt a fun task either. It was the hardest thing i have ever been through. I think i had a really bad case. Still to this day i still have a minor sting here and there when sitting in certain postions or on certain surfaces but just no comparison to how it was. Its still annoying yes. Sometimes i wish i had the surgery. But the thing that really bothers me now is not so much the sting or the fissure itself. Its the bruised coccyx/tailbone feeling when sitting or laying. Again its not as bad as it was in the beginning but its still very much there. Its on the underside of the cocyx bone. I think i have developed pelvic floor disorder which is cuasing the tailbone bruised feeling cuase my muscles and nerves are so F-ed up down there. About 3 months in i started having issues urinating as well. Like unable to control the flow at which it comes out. Like it wants to come out too fast and hurts, and hesitancy. My nerves are all messed up but this too has gotten better but still there. So hopefully there is more light at the end of my tunnel.
FissureHome
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby FissureHome » 26 Jul 2014, 05:09

Has anyone else expeirenced pain when urinating or urinating control issues? p.s. im not complaining im happy to be where im at as it was so miserable to be where i was i feel blessed. I am able to procede a normal life again. Yes anooying pains here and there but not stopping me from doing anything i want to do. Thanks guys. Hope everyone is on there way to healing.
FissureHome
Proctosphincteranalogist