Not sure if I have a fissure or not...

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Not sure if I have a fissure or not...

Postby The370Z » 22 Feb 2014, 16:40

But the pain is so bad, that I can not bear to go to the bathroom. But it doesn't hurt otherwise...right now it's fine. If it ONLY hurts when I try to go to the bathroom, could it be something else? I am going to see a doctor on Monday :/
The370Z

Topics: 1

Re: Not sure if I have a fissure or not...

Postby ButtQueen » 22 Feb 2014, 23:33

Are there any other symptoms like bleeding, burning, itching, etc? What is this "pain" like? Do you feel like passing shards of glass? :) It might be a fissure but only a superficial one. So make sure until Monday that you drink a LOT of water (2 to 3 liters), and up your fiber intake if it isn't already. Include plenty of vegies and fruits to your diet. Hope it is not a fissure, but even if it is wish you healing soon!
ButtQueen
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 9

Postby The370Z » 23 Feb 2014, 02:46

On Thursday there was bleeding, and yes, it feels like passing shards of glass lol. Since Thursday, I've basically put myself on a liquid diet. I figured if I can't go to the bathroom, I shouldn't be adding more junk to my system. Yesterday I was able to go a little bit, and there seemed to be little to no blood. Perhaps it's healing....I hope!
The370Z

Postby ButtQueen » 23 Feb 2014, 03:24

I personally don't recommend this liquid diet routine. You can check and see if it works. However, make sure you visit your GP or CRS on Monday or as soon as you can. The sooner your doctor sees whatever the issue is, the quicker is your chances of healing. Butt issues cannot be ignored.
Happy healing!
ButtQueen
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby The370Z » 23 Feb 2014, 08:24

What is the downside to the liquid diet? I figured it would give my wound time to heal. It literally hurts so bad, I feel if it is a fissure, it must be a deep one.
The370Z

Postby The370Z » 24 Feb 2014, 10:49

Wow I have very little pain this morning! I guess I didn't have a chronic fissure after all...thank god!
The370Z

Postby ButtQueen » 24 Feb 2014, 11:00

Really don't want to freak you out or anything but do not be deceived by that little pain! I must say that little pain definitely shows you are successfully on the road to healing but you have got to be very careful as not to cause any more damage again. Keep up the water and the fiber diet. DO NOT DELAY SEEING YOUR DOCTOR. One visit would save you a lot of agony.
ButtQueen
Proctosphincteranalogist

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion