Anal Spasms

Healed fissure but still getting anal spasming.

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Anal Spasms

Postby blessed » 04 Mar 2014, 20:01

Hi all! I don't know if anyone remembers me but my last account name was "kreaybutt." For some reason i couldnt log in so i had to make a new account. Anyways i have not came on here in a very long while. It has been 1 year and a half of healing of my first fissure and almost a year of healing for my second! About two months ago i was having spasming and a weird pulling pain as if i were re-opening a wound every time i had a BM so i went and had a sigmoidoscopy to see if it was in fact a fissure but thank god it was not. my CRS said she could not find a tear or hemmoroids i developed during labor. She said the discomfort was prolly my muscles still tightening down there. Well, about a week ago i became very stressed (personal reasons) and now im having anal spasms that have lasted about 3 days now. They are not painful and arent off and on like they use to be with fissure. Im able to pass gas/BM fine and sit and function normally but im very tight and i can feel a weird pressure. Normally a hot bath would help but that hasnt done anything for me. Any idea why i would be getting spasms still? Could it be triggered from stress? I feel like its all in my head. When im busy during the day keeping my self and mind going it does not bother me but once im bored or not busy its on my mind and i feel it even more. Im stuck in the house this week because of snow so that is not helping either. What gives? This is soooo annoying and uncomfortable. Any suggestions on how to get rid of it? Any comments or help would be very appreciated!! Thanks guys, i hope everyone is having happy healing! :~!@:
blessed
Fibre Addict

Topics: 2

Re: Anal Spasms

Postby Savaici » 04 Mar 2014, 20:29

Hi there,

If you would like to have your old user ID back, can sort this for you.

Sav
Savaici
Administrator

Topics: 222

Re: Anal Spasms

Postby blessed » 08 Mar 2014, 18:40

Thank you, Sav! No biggie, Ill just stick with my new account.

So i think i solved my own problem. I did some thinking and realized that i get the worst spasms after diarreah or BM's that are too soft. This time the tightness lasted a week. Bigger formed BM's really are better for your bum. I'd advise not to get your BM's too soft/runny. In the long run your bum does not like it
blessed
Fibre Addict

Topics: 2